icon_vs.gif

miller.jpg
BUFFALO SABRES

1-2-1

banner-contact.jpg

TV: RDS /RADIO: CJAD,CKAC

Both teams are coming off OT losses.

Lineups unavailable at this time however I got this from Habs I/O

Coach Jacques Martin shook things up at practice today, shuffling his forward lines and defensive pairings.

Travis Moen replaced Benoit Pouliot on one of the top lines with Scott Gomez and Brian Gionta while Pouliot lined up with Dustin Boyd and Tom Pyatt. The third line has Jeff Halpern between Maxim Lapierre and Lars Eller.

Roman Hamrlik and Jaroslav Spacek are back together on defence while P.K. Subban was paired with Alexandre Picard. Josh Gorges and Hal Gill remain together while Ryan O'Byrne was with Andrei Markov

GO HABS GO

For Clues&RSD

Koolaid.jpg

Great GDT Habs Rule Forever let's shuffle into Buffalo and steal a couple of points from Their boy Miller. High time everybody knows who has the best goalie in the NHL.(Price obviously)Kool Koolaid Guy!

Thank you

Awesome job on the thread hrf!

I especially like Mr. Kool-Aid man. :lol:

thanks Clues

Way ta go hrf....awesome GDT once again. :D

homer-2-1.jpg

Thanks FH & thanks Forever Homer :lol:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Nice GDT HRF :D

Canadiens...Just Shut Up & Win <_< *Shakes Fist* <_<

Thanks RSD :lol: I had to go do a quck double check to make sure I didn't put RSD for tv instead of RDS!

Buffalo hasn't done as well as they would like. So tomorrows game could go one of 2 ways... Either they hit the ice po'd and force out a win or they'll be discouraged, questioning themselves and the Habs will roll right over them. I'm hoping for the latter.

good job on the thread rookie :P;)

aaahh...those friday nights in buffalo... i just hope someone on the bleu-blanc-rouge squad is hungry for some W with maybe some Kaleta for dessert :D

I had to go do a quck double check to make sure I didn't put RSD for tv instead of RDS!

it wouldn't have been too bad, RSD has a bit of experience in play-by-play now :lol:

the Dee have to play tight. thats the key..gorges and subban need to wake up we should be able to light the sabres up if we play a tighter defensive game bottom line! our offence is clicking our goaltender is hot..if the dee play an average game we will win!

everyone..GO HABS GO!! no matter what

Awesome job on the thread hrf!

I especially like Mr. Kool-Aid man. :lol:

let's go Habs!

Me Too :P

Way ta go hrf....awesome GDT once again. :D

homer-2-1.jpg

Nice Find Forever

Nice Job On the GDT HRF, GO HABS GO, Its Time For Our D To Step Up Infront Of Price, & Our PP To Get Into Gear

Guest habs1952

Well done on the GDT HRF!

Buffalo hasn't done as well as they would like. So tomorrows game could go one of 2 ways... Either they hit the ice po'd and force out a win or they'll be discouraged, questioning themselves and the Habs will roll right over them. I'm hoping for the latter.

Nice to see someone still has a sense of humour after the Tampa game. :)

Well done on the GDT HRF!

Nice to see someone still has a sense of humour after the Tampa game. :)

We're 3 games in... I'm not ready to write off the season. With the way buffalo has been playing lately, this is Montreal's chance to get back in the win column.

Any idea whos getting the net in Buffalo???? I really want to go see this game in person but i'm a little hesitant to commit not knowing if CP will be in net. No offence meant to Auld, but i dont want to rearrange my day and pay the big bucks to see our backup in action.

Any idea whos getting the net in Buffalo???? I really want to go see this game in person but i'm a little hesitant to commit not knowing if CP will be in net. No offence meant to Auld, but i dont want to rearrange my day and pay the big bucks to see our backup in action.

no reason for pulling carey from the net

Archived