The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Facebook?

Forza-Montreal

lol

A New Look Wont Hurt Once And a While, Thinking Of Changing Mine But Have No Ideas of What to put Tho

Once and awhile :lol: mine is more like every 2 weeks haha. I get bored easily.

I could help you out if you wanted.

Once and awhile :lol: mine is more like every 2 weeks haha. I get bored easily.

I could help you out if you wanted.

lol, your not the only one who gets bored eaisly :lol:, umm okay sure I would appreciate it, what did you have in mind

I do...but with all due respect, I don't really add people I don't know :P

Same here.

I find it very useful since leaving calgary for small town BC - i can stay in touch with a lot of friend more easily, but I dont really add people I dont first know in RL. It keeps the contact group much more intimate, and ultimately, useful.

Same here.

I find it very useful since leaving calgary for small town BC - i can stay in touch with a lot of friend more easily, but I dont really add people I dont first know in RL. It keeps the contact group much more intimate, and ultimately, useful.

That's the way to be Jed, I don't get these people with 300+ friends... After adding people, they prbably never talk with them again.

umm, I Am Thinking Price & Cammy, now your the Artist Clues, Tell me What you Think

Well this isn't exactly the correct thread to discuss this but I can make a few and then I'll post them in the Signature thread, if you would like.

Well this isn't exactly the correct thread to discuss this but I can make a few and then I'll post them in the Signature thread, if you would like.

Thanks Clues I Am Looking Forward To It, & Could You Put 100 Seasons Of Historical Glory @ the Top, Carey Price The Future Habs Netminder @ The Bottom If You Don't Mind :D

Thanks Again Clues Appreciate It ;)

Archived