The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Canada's Worst Driver

uncivilengineer

I havent watched since like the very first episode.

those sorts of shows "Canada's worst driver, worst handyman" etc - just annoy me. I mean there's no way these people are that stupid.

If they are, they should be living in assisted living and certainly never be issued a driver's license.

• 2 weeks later...

There's no way these people are that stupid. Just no way.

oh yes, there are some people that stupid. I'll be the first to admit i am not the greatest driver. I admit that. I know some of the stuff they have done in seasons pass i would have a a bit of trouble with ( backing a bus down a hill and Parallel parking it) But some of the stuff is basic driving that they should have been taught a very long time ago :blink:

I love this show... Except it sometimes leaves me banging my head against the wall. Of the new people this year, I think Dale (blond lady) is one of the dumbest people I've ever seen on the show.

Couldn't believe her answer for the "road sign" questions was,"But we don't have all those signs in St Catherines...", and I couldn't believe sh didn't know what a question mark was. <_<:rolleyes:

How bout the chick that ripped the front bumper off of it lol and the guy that gets so nervous he throws up. He lives in teh GTA why not forget the car and use public transport would be easier lol.

It's Dale(dumb blond lady) and lance(the guy who throws up and cries) who really leave me completely speechless.

oh yes, there are some people that stupid. I'll be the first to admit i am not the greatest driver. I admit that. I know some of the stuff they have done in seasons pass i would have a a bit of trouble with ( backing a bus down a hill and Parallel parking it) But some of the stuff is basic driving that they should have been taught a very long time ago :blink:

They do make it harder on the nominees to prove a point and for entertainment value. Such as, taking different cars for different courses. Some of them are front wheel drive, some rear and some are either 4x4 or AWD. It really makes a difference when you're not use to the vehicle you're driving.

But yeah, they're that dumb.

I love this show... Except it sometimes leaves me banging my head against the wall. Of the new people this year, I think Dale (blond lady) is one of the dumbest people I've ever seen on the show.

Couldn't believe her answer for the "road sign" questions was,"But we don't have all those signs in St Catherines...", and I couldn't believe sh didn't know what a question mark was. <_<:rolleyes:

It's Dale(dumb blond lady) and lance(the guy who throws up and cries) who really leave me completely speechless.

Oh man, Dale was brutal during the road sign questions. I'm not even a driver and I did better than she did.

The new episode is on tonight... I can't wait to see what lance and Dale do this week.

Oh yeah, the 2 black guys from Montreal are so funny... No so much the driver, but his friend with the braids/dreads always has me busting a gut... "Yo man, what are you doing, you're hitting everything, you're going to kill us...", in his accent.

LMAO the Information Centre :lol:

She was like this is a you can make a u-turn over there sign :lol:

LMAO the Information Centre :lol:

She was like this is a you can make a u-turn over there sign :lol:

I almost pissed my pants with the information sign (question mark). She gave like 3 different answers and they were all wrong. I usually record shows and then erase when I've watched em, but that one was worth keeping. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The new episode is on tonight... I can't wait to see what lance and Dale do this week.

Oh yeah, the 2 black guys from Montreal are so funny... No so much the driver, but his friend with the braids/dreads always has me busting a gut... "Yo man, what are you doing, you're hitting everything, you're going to kill us...", in his accent.

Thanks for the reminder :)

lmao yeah they're awesome. "I don't know what to say this time. This time.. I'm disappointed" haha

I also love Paul and his friend, swearing at everything

As a person with a masters in transportation engineering I cringed at the road signs part last week.

This week I could have sworn Dale was drunk half the time. I almost lost it (laughing) when she put the "car" in oncoming traffic with the model cars. I HATE when people cross multiple lanes when turning left.

Well, i was witness to one of the worst drivers ive seen in awhile. Lady in front of me in the center lane of a 3 lane road, decided she was going to make a U-turn,,, from that center lane. Watched and cringed as a motorcycle from the left lane T-boned her. It was pretty gruesome. He had some serious injuries,but overall,,,,he was lucky to be alive.

Well, i was witness to one of the worst drivers ive seen in awhile. Lady in front of me in the center lane of a 3 lane road, decided she was going to make a U-turn,,, from that center lane. Watched and cringed as a motorcycle from the left lane T-boned her. It was pretty gruesome. He had some serious injuries,but overall,,,,he was lucky to be alive.

You should see Fredericton drivers. Almost got a job as a collision recronstructionist (father did it for RCMP) and the thought gave me nightmares because I have seen some terrible sights. For all we laugh at this show, I am grateful some get this new training in good driving.

• 2 weeks later...

This has got to be the worse bunch they've ever had!

They've gone through so many cars, the only one left is the camaro and the sweet '71 Monte Carlo... Oh gawd please not the Monte Carlo! :(

I almost cried last night... I use to own a '77 Monte Carlo.

Is anybody buying Dale's excuse about having to leave the show?

I think it finally dawned on her that she just might be Canada's worst driver and she's looking for a way out.

Why do dumb people always think they can pull a fast one and get away with it... I really find that sort of thing very insulting to intelligent people. You can see right through this lady... A window couldn't be more transparent.

I see they sent Dean home... Funny thing is, I see him and Brian (or use to) around Atwater and Lionel Groulx all the time.

Wish they'd give us an update on the kid they threw off the show in the beginning... Has he been charged, did he finally learn something or is he still as arrogant as ever?

Inquiry minds wanna know! :P

Do you live in St Catherines Ontario... Just could be Dale. :lol:

This has got to be the worse bunch they've ever had!

They've gone through so many cars, the only one left is the camaro and the sweet '71 Monte Carlo... Oh gawd please not the Monte Carlo! :(

I almost cried last night... I use to own a '77 Monte Carlo.

Is anybody buying Dale's excuse about having to leave the show?

I think it finally dawned on her that she just might be Canada's worst driver and she's looking for a way out.

Why do dumb people always think they can pull a fast one and get away with it... I really find that sort of thing very insulting to intelligent people. You can see right through this lady... A window couldn't be more transparent.

I see they sent Dean home... Funny thing is, I see him and Brian (or use to) around Atwater and Lionel Groulx all the time.

Wish they'd give us an update on the kid they threw off the show in the beginning... Has he been charged, did he finally learn something or is he still as arrogant as ever?

Inquiry minds wanna know! :P

Do you live in St Catherines Ontario... Just could be Dale. :lol:

Lived in St Kitts till i was 19. Does that count? :lol:

• 2 months later...

Not only are these people dumb, they should bring in whoever originally gave them their respective drivers licences and publicly ask them to explain how the heck they passed in the first place. I remember in a previous season, there was a blond with large... well, she was endowed, and wore way too much makeup. I was sure she was just an actress pretending to be that dumb and that bad a driver. I couldn't believe she was that bad and dumb!

Someone in my driver's ed (Young Drivers) class asked if this show was real. The instructor said the first 3 seasons were real, and the CEO of Young Drivers was one of the guys on the panel. After that, the Young Drivers guy quit because they started scripting the show a bit and telling the drivers to suck on purpose. It kinda confirms my suspicions. When I watch that show, it's entertaining but I can't believe anyone is really that dumb.

• 5 months later...

Someone in my driver's ed (Young Drivers) class asked if this show was real. The instructor said the first 3 seasons were real, and the CEO of Young Drivers was one of the guys on the panel. After that, the Young Drivers guy quit because they started scripting the show a bit and telling the drivers to suck on purpose. It kinda confirms my suspicions. When I watch that show, it's entertaining but I can't believe anyone is really that dumb.

Reality tv is just getting ridiculous in general.

Archived