The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Thank You Weepingminotaur

GreekHockeyCoach

Our good friend Weepingminotaur has stepped down from the administrator and moderator positions. On behalf of the admin/moderating team, I'd like to thank him for the countless hours he's put into making this forum the best in the NHL. The door will always be open to him if he chooses to return.

Thank you Weep, it was an honour and a privilege to have worked with you.

Cheers!

Just want to throw my two cents in and say thanks as well. I don't always agree with everything Weep says, but I think it's great that he always has well-formed opinions and agree or disagree, it makes the debate more interesting when people can rationalize arguments instead of posting predictable one-liners. Cheers!

Our good friend Weepingminotaur has stepped down from the administrator and moderator positions. On behalf of the admin/moderating team, I'd like to thank him for the countless hours he's put into making this forum the best in the NHL. The door will always be open to him if he chooses to return.

Cheers!

I just want to add that in recognition of Weep's years of service on this forum, we are retiring his jersey. He's earned this distinct recognition.

And so goes our forum's only nationally published moderator (THN article) ;). As some have said above, even at times when you've had an opposing viewpoint you could always be counted on to back it up well. Thanks for all the hard work, but hopefully you're not going too far :)

Guest habs1952

Oh no....Now that Weeps is no longer is a position of moderation he's gonna tell us how he really feels about the Habs. :lol: Just don't forget Weeps, we have young ones here. :lol:

Hate to lose a member of the team which keeps this forum on an even keel. Your replacement will have big shoes to fill Weeps. :)

As some have said above, even at times when you've had an opposing viewpoint you could always be counted on to back it up well.

Thanks Manatee (and BigTed3 as well for a similar sentiment). I love respectful debate, particularly when we don't agree on something. That's how we learn, how we thrive. :)

so where do i apply for weeps job ;)

Just pass Coach a black duffel bag filed with ... er ... candy and the position is yours! :P

WHAT?! Wow, didn't see that coming!

Thanks for all your hard work around here Weeps! Glad to read that you'll still be posting though :)

Most definitely I'll be around. Can't resist the urge to talk hockey with the best fans in the NHL!

Oh no....Now that Weeps is no longer is a position of moderation he's gonna tell us how he really feels about the Habs. :lol: Just don't forget Weeps, we have young ones here. :lol:

Hate to lose a member of the team which keeps this forum on an even keel. Your replacement will have big shoes to fill Weeps. :)

:lol: Believe me, I will do my best to be moderate despite no longer being a moderator. B)

Cheers!

_hands you a duffel bag filled with candy- i think you know what to do ;)

Archived