HabsRuleForever

Proud To Be A Habs Fan....Forever.

CAG5E7KL.jpg Forever

Lets Go Habbies...Go 27_draft_carey_price.jpg

#1 BABY!

Habs.gif

DROP THE PUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DROP THE PUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

we have a bit to wait :) meanwhiles i just finished raging on nhl 11 i'm trying to reach veteran status and its taking forever and i would have had it just now but the last 2 games i was playing as goalie i had shut outs and it dc'd me in the last 10 seconds!! RAGE

There will indeed be a moment of silence followed by a tribute video for Mr.coach...Pat Burns....before the game gets under way.

A lot of you Montreal fans have some sort of Genuine Hate for the Leafs (of which I am a die-hard fan) Why, most of us here in Toronto choose Montreal as a second favourite team, last year when you were in the Final Four, I'd say about 90% of us wanted you to beat Philly. Our worst enemy is Ottawa just like yours used to be the Nordiques and I would think the Bruins are your hugest hated rivalry now.

Dude, this is the Habs forum. What did you expect coming here? :huh: Plus, I'd think that many Leaf fans say the same things about the Habs.. soo..

Come on boys...lets take it to the leafs.PC_090103lapierre-maxim_4.jpg

Official warning to Leaf visitors ....CHECK OUT MY NAME. Your on a short leash here so tread carefully. This is the Montreal Canadiens forum and trolling will not be tolerated. Referring to our members as childish ( or anything else ) will get you banned in a hurry.

Oficial warning to Leaf visitors ....CHECH OUT MY NAME.

:lol: Only wish I had thought of using it. :lol:

Official warning to Leaf visitors ....CHECK OUT MY NAME. Your on a short leash here so tread carefully. This is the Montreal Canadiens forum and trolling will not be tolerated. Referring to our members as childish ( or anything else ) will get you banned in a hurry.

And to add on to this message,

to our members here: do not feed the trolls. do not give them anything to feed off. they will find their way out. thanks.

which also leads to less work for us. :lol:

do you have an idea why Darche won't be in uniform?

JM wants to give Weber a shot to see what he can do. Unfortunately for him, Darche is the odd man out.

And to add on to this message,

to our members here: do not feed the trolls. do not give them anything to feed off. they will find their way out. thanks.

Agreed ...I don't think anyone actually quoted his posts...but YES...is very understood not to feed the trolls.

My bad...one did.

JUST BRING IT!...PKSUBBAN.jpg

Agreed ...I don't think anyone actually quoted his posts...but YES...is very understood not to feed the trolls.

My bad...one did.

Well actually i had to edit one. I didnt delete it totally,, because the ambulance was a nice touch. :lol:

Archived