The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #26 | Montreal @ New Jersey | Thu.dec 2, 2010 7:00pm

ColRouleBleu

Dsc06085.jpg

No fancy stuff for this GDT because immediately following a thread made by Clues, any artistic attempt would look pale
:P
Instead, I just pulled a few photos from my personal collection and refrained from posting a poll
B)

I assume this gentleman will be in net for the Habs ...

Dsc03717.jpg

... and we catch a small break, Brodeur is still out injured.

I also assume that there will not be any change in the lineup and our key guys will need too play ...

Dsc03629.jpg

... like our key guys.

I'm curious to see if the New Jersey crowd will still dump on ...

Dsc03780.jpg

... as loudly as they did when I was there last season.

I'm also curious to see how the big brother...

Dsc06511.jpg

... oops! wrong color of jersey ...

I was saying, how the big brother ...

Dsc04037.jpg

... will play against his little brother.

Like I said earlier, no fancy stuff. So for the stats check out the Tale of the Tape:

Link

Dsc06525.jpg

GO! HABS! GO!

PS: Habs CAN win in New Jersey

:P

Great GDT, CRB as always,,,,,at 1st I didn't think of Brians little Bro, so it should be interesting. We gotta get back on the winning track, and we had BETTER, because I hate losing to these low-lifes. The bottom 8-10 teams in the leagues must be shown their place in the scheme of things. :lol:

I REALLY don't know how we could lose to the bottom feeders :angry: . We are SOOOOOO much better than them.

We had darn well better win THIS game!!!! We need to keep pace with Wash and Philly.

SHEEEEEEEESH!!!!!!!

thawesome2.gif Job on your GDT there CRB.....I like it. :D

PS: Habs CAN win in New Jersey

28722_1246078006083_1653408635_574069_5616545_n.jpg

I didn't even know Gionta had a brother! (well one that played in the nhl)

also kind of surprised to see Subban sitting, but I think it'll be good to watch a game from the box.

anddd if history continues, we'll probably win tonight (win, loss, win, loss, etc.)

It is outrageous to me sit him a period or make him miss a shift or two. But to take your best d man out against Jersey who owns us is crazy. If JM ever benched a vet then I would not be outraged but Spacek Hammer and gill and have been awful for many more games than PK. I do not care why you are bad Pk is more flamboyant so he gets dressed down.

JM is old coach and the habs will pay for that in the end

I'm sure he'll be back in the line up on Saturday. But it is ridiculous that guys like MAB, Spacek and Hammer never got this kind of treatment.

Well we don't even know that it's strictly performance related, it could just as likely be that Subban was doing things on the ice the coaching staff told him not to do. As horrible as he was out there I think it's just as likely about sending a message and getting his head right.

I dont think so. It seems like signal by JM to PK that he is still rookie and not any superstar which cannot be benched... question to the disccusion, why didnt JM bench Gomez then?? :unsure:<_<

The question it raises for me is rather why did he give him 25 minutes last night, when he actually was playing horribly. If you have to bench him, it should start in the actual game that doesn't work well. If PK had reduced TOI in the 3rd, who knows how it would have ended.

I usually understand JM's moves, I dont agree with them all but I normally see the thinking behind his decisions. This one doesn't make ANY sense to me.

where do you find out who starts in goal?

In many places. Tonight Price vs Hedberg

Well we don't even know that it's strictly performance related, it could just as likely be that Subban was doing things on the ice the coaching staff told him not to do. As horrible as he was out there I think it's just as likely about sending a message and getting his head right.

I suppose there must be some of what you're saying but then why play him 25 minutes yesterday?

Archived