The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Game #34 | Montreal Canadiens Vs. Dallas Stars | Dec. 21. @ 9pm

beaubie

JM's decision making wasn't there from the get go. What message did he send to AK by sitting him in the press box? We'd rather lose 4-1 without you than 3-2 with you?? I am frustrated as hell because this is what we saw from him last season too.

Not a smart benching at all... At least the subban benching (which imo was a lil too long), sent a message... Settle it down kid, we need you, but we can obviously win without you.

This is just a ridiculous benching... AK's a streaky player, think he'll always be. When he's riding high, get as much as you can out of him. When he isn't, cut back his icetime a lil, but keep him around, you never know when he'll explode again. Tonight could've been a night where he post 2 goals.

JM's decision making wasn't there from the get go. What message did he send to AK by sitting him in the press box? We'd rather lose 4-1 without you than 3-2 with you?? I am frustrated as hell because this is what we saw from him last season too.

Personally I think JM has a knack for destroying confidence rather than instilling it. :( AK is still the third highest point getter in our team...right?

Gorges is struggling to skate...

Noticed this for a while... When a players playing hurt, it's sometime better to bring in a kid and let em rest. JM expects him to be able to play the same amount of minutes and be as effective. That just puts the team in a bad spot cos he can't.

Archived