The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Game #34 | Montreal Canadiens Vs. Dallas Stars | Dec. 21. @ 9pm

beaubie

Question for everyone... who in Hamilton can help us the most right now?

1. Desharnais: get another scoring player in to balance out the attack while the skill players struggle

2. White: bring some energy to the line-up

3. Henry: get a bigger D man who can clear the net and fight if needed

4. Carle: throw in Weber and add Carle and give Picard and Gorges a rest or spell Gill. Better to have healthy players than what we have right now.

They should probably give Price some time off, he's played 30 games now. We've just been riding him way too hard.

I was worried about that at the 20 game mark. But JM is the coach, it's his call.

Like why keep Price in?

I would've pulled him 1/2 way through the 2nd... Specially when you see how the rest of the team is playing. If it was just a matter of bad bounces, I'd leave price in, but this game was lost in the 2nd.

we never get that call...they have to take Carey out on a stretcher...then maybe

There was a goal that was scored earlier as Price was in a snow-angel and the Dallas player was allowed to poke the puck free. But, we should be used to this kind of crap now. We're not going to be allowed to keep our spot in the standings and we're not helping ourselves by playing so crap.

1. Desharnais: get another scoring player in to balance out the attack while the skill players struggle

4. Carle: throw in Weber and add Carle and give Picard and Gorges a rest or spell Gill. Better to have healthy players than what we have right now.

Hmmm toughy, Henry or white. I'd try.

I was worried about that at the 20 game mark. But JM is the coach, it's his call.

Like why keep Price in?

I would've pulled him 1/2 way through the 2nd... Specially when you see how the rest of the team is playing. If it was just a matter of bad bounces, I'd leave price in, but this game was lost in the 2nd.

JM needs some time in the press box, his head hasn't been in it.

All good choices... Henry could take over for gorges or Picard. White could take Pyatt's spot.

Desharnais is the only one I wouldn't bring up... He wouldn't do good on the lower lines and it'll probably be AK who goes if JM puts him on a top line.

Archived