The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Game #34 | Montreal Canadiens Vs. Dallas Stars | Dec. 21. @ 9pm

beaubie

I'll save you the trouble of looking then. Your good. :lol:

Now go have a coffee. :P

Did you check the active report?

Left you a message.

He's been the setup man for Paches and Paches kept mentioning that on an interview that was done on 990 last week.

Exactly my point... This kid won't play a grinding role, he'd be on the top line. Which means AK is out.

Oh boy, I think I'm in trouble. I've seemed to single handedly screwed up this board. :o

That, or I must be drunk cause i'm see double, actually TRIPLE! :unsure:

Good Grief Charlie Brown,,,< insert face-palm here > I may be a senior, (just cuz I got my 1st Old age Security cheque today) but I ain't old!!!! :blink:

Congrats! now lets spend it on some beer, no? :unsure:

Oh boy, I think I'm in trouble. I've seemed to single handedly screwed up this board. :o

Yeah,,,stop making me work so hard deleting them all. Bed time. :P:lol:

Thank you.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't had a beer in over 35 years. Rye and Coke is my beverage of choice. :lol:

Question...I'm in Dallas, and a Stars fan, but please don't beat me. I come in peace. I was at the game and saw when Subban went down. Did he injure his arm or something? I know he's had a tough year, but it'd be a shame to have a bad injury. I'm just wondering.

Question...I'm in Dallas, and a Stars fan, but please don't beat me. I come in peace. I was at the game and saw when Subban went down. Did he injure his arm or something? I know he's had a tough year, but it'd be a shame to have a bad injury. I'm just wondering.

He was on the ice for a few shifts afterwards ,,,,,so no,,,I don't think he was injured.

Question for everyone... who in Hamilton can help us the most right now?

1. Desharnais: get another scoring player in to balance out the attack while the skill players struggle

2. White: bring some energy to the line-up

3. Henry: get a bigger D man who can clear the net and fight if needed

4. Carle: throw in Weber and add Carle and give Picard and Gorges a rest or spell Gill. Better to have healthy players than what we have right now.

A little late here but White would be the best to call up as he's a high energy forward with some offensive upside and can play in all situations.

Desharnais deserves a call up but the Habs have 8 top six forwards right now but just need to be used properly. Henry is just all around awful in any situation(picture early last seasons Gill). Carle would be nice as he's all around solid but Weber should be used before him at this point but he's young so he gets the Martin treatment.

Archived