The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

I Don't Get It.

kinot-1

Help extend those healthy years until my body inevitably deteriorates, eh? After I have them babes. :lol:

FYI after having kids, your body wont deteriorate, that's only the rumor started and nourished by men. In reality, your body will improve: you'll be able to function with less sleep, you'll grow eyes in your back and 4 to 6 more arms and hands, a new pair of ears and the faculty to read mind and anticipate the immediate future ;)

FYI after having kids, your body wont deteriorate, that's only the rumor started and nourished by men. In reality, your body will improve: you'll be able to function with less sleep, you'll grow eyes in your back and 4 to 6 more arms and hands, a new pair of ears and the faculty to read mind and anticipate the immediate future ;)

Must be why you have the superhero picture CRB...

:lol:, tell that to Habs1952. He's seemed to eaither forgotten that completely or chose never to acknowledge it in the first place :P. I'm just playing along ;)

"Mom powers" and no doubt I seen them in action...

two things going on here but in the same vein.

1st. i always tell my bus driver where i want to get off.

2nd. having realized early on i'm not getting my wish about having a wife who speaks only the words necessary for living togethor which are yes, no, hot and cold- seeing that for some reason its just not enough- the connection is obvious. when one marries and gets their bus driven you speak or you get dropped down the road where you don't want to be. pretty simple really. :lol: :lol:

guess i'm just a born philosopher. :lol: :lol: :P

Guest habs1952

You forgot the widening of the butt part. :P

Guest habs1952

WOW,,,1st M&M, and now CRB,,,,,watch your back 52. B)

What's the problem? I said women shouldn't have kids until they're 40 now we're just discussing the reasons why. I don't see any issues with that. :rolleyes:

What's the problem? I said women shouldn't have kids until they're 40 now we're just discussing the reasons why. I don't see any issues with that. :rolleyes:

How do you suppose men will be able to date women under 40 if they cant have kids before that age? I mean, we need to have a kid at a minimum 9 months before giving birth B)

Guest habs1952

How do you suppose men will be able to date women under 40 if they cant have kids before that age? I mean, we need to have a kid at a minimum 9 months before giving birth B)

That's the whole point isn't it? :blink:

Guest habs1952

Is this not the same as the other thread, the one where you are never going to win? :D

No....this is to relate things that boggle the mind. Read a few of the posts and you understand.

Two things I don't get, that relate to each other.

We are having a fair here that just started, it's called the Western Fair. It has what the Canadian National Exhibition has (mostly), rides, animals, etc., etc.

The local TV station did an on-site blurb on it, and interviewd various people. A couple had pulled their children out of school to take them there (and they waited an hour to get in), even tho we have 2 weekends of the fair coming up.

I don't get why ANY parent would take their kids out of school for that, they have 2 weekends to go, for crying out loud. :angry::blink:

I don't get it.

The other thing is that when the TV crew were doing a live broadcast (6 o'clock news) on location, from the fairgrounds, behind the reporter, people were doing all kinds of things to make themselves get noticed. Yes, I noticed them, but to me,,,,,,this is DUMB. They look like (so I won't get banned) idiots. Mostly they were teenagers, but there were a few "adults" (?) doing the exact same thing.

I don't get it. :blink:

I just don't get it?

Comedy network took "My Name Is Earl" off the air. :(

I always enjoy watching that show.

Speaking of TV shows what I don't get or maybe it's more of a puzzling thing or whatever.

I started watching this show on channel 47 which was called tbs as a channel and the show was called My Boys. I got really into it and I watched it regularly. The all of a sudden the channel or station changed from tbs to Peachtree TV which broadcasts out of Atlanta. And then all of a sudden - no My Boys :(. I was really ticked about that. So I couldn't watch the show anymore cause the freaking station switched over. I guess this counts more as a rant than a just "I don't get it" but there ya go.

I always enjoy watching that show.

Speaking of TV shows what I don't get or maybe it's more of a puzzling thing or whatever.

I started watching this show on channel 47 which was called tbs as a channel and the show was called My Boys. I got really into it and I watched it regularly. The all of a sudden the channel or station changed from tbs to Peachtree TV which broadcasts out of Atlanta. And then all of a sudden - no My Boys :(. I was really ticked about that. So I couldn't watch the show anymore cause the freaking station switched over. I guess this counts more as a rant than a just "I don't get it" but there ya go.

You're lucky, I use to get peachtree and videotron cut it only to replace it with Sundance... A short independent film channel. <_<

Peachtree is not a bad channel, wish I had it back.

You're lucky, I use to get peachtree and videotron cut it only to replace it with Sundance... A short independent film channel. <_<

Peachtree is not a bad channel, wish I had it back.

I'd rather have Sundance :lol: But that's me. I can always watch the Braves that's for sure though :mellow:

We are having an provincial election here in Ontario, and I am watching the news. They did a blurb on a candidate, and in the background, there were kids, about 7-10 years old holding up signs. :blink:

What I don't get, is why are there kids there? They can't vote, and it's highly unlikely that they would understand what all of the issues are. By the time they can vote, the issues will have changed, as well as the candidates. <_<

JM2C

Archived