Canadiens de Montreal

I Don't Get It.

kinot-1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest habs1952

I don't get this headline, AT ALL. :blink:

"Beyonce And Jay-Z's New Baby Girl: What Will She Wear?"

Just a guess here,,,but how about a diaper and a sleeper, or a onzies?

SHEEEEESH,,,,,hard up for news day? <_<

Probably a mini skirt, high heels, tank top and three inch fingernails.

Why do employers say you don't have enough experience to get the job... I can't get the experience because YOU WON'T HIRE ME!

did you know that its a 4 year course to learn how to CLEAN a refinery. that's not run it. that's to clean it.

the world today is so complex the saying there are 3 certainties in life is even more important to know. they are:

1 death

2 a body can be obnoxious.

i'm not too clear on this one. although i picked up a guy in shorts yesterday. it was like 15 F or -6 C i guess, but he did smell realllllllll bad. gives me a clue, but i'm still not too clear on it.

3 no one knows the depth of human knowledge.

but some know better than others.

hope that clears it up for you.

Here's what I don't get. It's the Oscars, Golden Globes, Emmmys or whatever. This, (to me) is like a popularity contest. I worked at a auto assembly plant for 31 years, and as far as I am concerned, it's (the awards ceremonies) would be comparable to having a contest in the assembly plant as to which person (hardest worker), supervisor (director), etc. is the best person for the job.

To me, it's the same thing.

I am not interested.

:blink: :blink:

Guest habs1952

Here's what I don't get. It's the Oscars, Golden Globes, Emmmys or whatever. This, (to me) is like a popularity contest. I worked at a auto assembly plant for 31 years, and as far as I am concerned, it's (the awards ceremonies) would be comparable to having a contest in the assembly plant as to which person (hardest worker), supervisor (director), etc. is the best person for the job.

To me, it's the same thing.

I am not interested.

:blink: :blink:

But still you watch. Tsk tsk. I gave up the award shows many years ago just for the reason you stated.

Guest habs1952

I don't watch them, they're just all over the news,,,then I use the mute button.

My fingers are poised on the remote when that garbage comes on. :lol: :lol:

Guest habs1952

Why are they called grilled cheeses sandwiches when you fry them in a frying pan? I mean really, how many people have made a grilled cheese sandwich on a barbeque without the frying pan and how many of those people would admit it?

you know what I dont get...people who give advice on certain issues the 3 biggest ones ive noticed

1) Music

2) Cars

Music taste is dictated solely on what people like, Ill listen to almost anything but certain artists I wouldn't mention to other people because I know ill get looks like ive got 2 heads. On Cars its all bias, whatever cars they like is automatically the greatest make ever, a friend of mine thinks Dodge make good cars and every other manufacturer is garbage. While most guys I know wouldn't touch a ford.

What about one of these

grill_chicken_on_a_george_foreman_grill.jpg

That's a pork chop on a griddle don'tcha know.

:lol:

Guest habs1952

you know what I dont get...people who give advice on certain issues the 3 biggest ones ive noticed

1) Music

2) Cars

Music taste is dictated solely on what people like, Ill listen to almost anything but certain artists I wouldn't mention to other people because I know ill get looks like ive got 2 heads. On Cars its all bias, whatever cars they like is automatically the greatest make ever, a friend of mine thinks Dodge make good cars and every other manufacturer is garbage. While most guys I know wouldn't touch a ford.

I don't get why you never told us what the third issue was. :blink: For the life of me I can't guess what it is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go ABBA!!

Go Honda!!! :)

FORD....Fix Or Repair Daily. (From the old days. And no, I still wouldn't buy a Chrysler product)

Guest habs1952

I believe it's called the Gorge Foreman Grill.

Also, you're just being fussy.

And the Americans call their beer "beer", which we all know it isn't. :lol: :lol:

Archived