The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

I Don't Get It.

kinot-1

Here's another one.....I was at Wally-world today,,,and happened to pass (well actually they were blocking the aisle) 2 women who were a tad chunky (what the heck, they were huge :lol: ). They also had a large bag of chips on their cart which was had been opened and they were eating them. Not paid for,,not even close to the check-out. I have ocasionally seen this in the grocery stores as well, especially with grapes. I wonder if they just eat what they want, then put what's left on some shelf and not pay for it.

Can't they wait, pay for it,,,and THEN feed their faces??? SHEEEEEEESH!!!! :angry:

People who don't wait in line and just cut like it's no big deal.

When I have to take the bus to school, there's always a lot of people. So people usually end up lining up to wait 15 minutes before the bus comes. Then there are those people that have absolutely no care about anyone but themselves and just wait in the front before the line and just shove and butt there way in. So while they get in, are nice and warm and get a place to sit, those who were actually waiting get in after and have to stand up.

Some people really just don't care.

5 pages...and I still don't get it.:huh:

If you don't "get it" by now,,,,you never will. :lol:

:lol: Been waiting for someone to say that.

Here's somethin else,,,,,right now it is 12:35 AM est. I was flipping thru the channels to see what was on TV, and came across a childrens channel that had "Dora the Explorer" on. Now what parent in their right mind would have their children up at this time?

I don't get that either. :blink:

No, I didn't watch it. :P

Somethin else I don't get.

I went for a walk today and because of the melting snow there was SOOOO much garbage on the streets, ditches, creek, and lawns, that I have to wonder why. Don't people know that their taxes pay for the clean-up?

The less clean-up, the less taxes will go for the said clean-up, and there "should" be more moola for other things such as playground equipment, potholes, infrastructure etc.

I don't get it.

Somethin else I don't get.

I went for a walk today and because of the melting snow there was SOOOO much garbage on the streets, ditches, creek, and lawns, that I have to wonder why. Don't people know that their taxes pay for the clean-up?

The less clean-up, the less taxes will go for the said clean-up, and there "should" be more moola for other things such as playground equipment, potholes, infrastructure etc.

I don't get it.

That's because people were not taught better,I always told my kids if I have to spend money on taxes to clean up, I had less to spend on them,it worked.

I don't get how many people think it is OK to have a gun,being from the UK where we don't have a big gun culture I don't see the reasoning behind this,people with guns kill or get killed.

I DO NOT GET THIS

Here's something else I don't get. Ummm,,so-called music videos. I was watching the news tonite and low and behold they had a music video on. Now the "rapper?" was ummmm saying/singing,,,,what the heck,,I didn't know what the heck he was doing. Anyway, he was doing his thing in one scene,,,,and carried right on doing the "song" (and I use the term very loosely) in a different scene (as in, on a street, by the river, or on a stage). It's as though he never missed a beat. I may be old and slow,,,,,,but,, I ain't THAT slow.

SHEEEEEESH

• 2 weeks later...

Now that spring is here, and summer coming shortly,,,Here is something else.

Women, who wear short skirts (or shorts), and then constantly pull them down. Conversly, they also may be wearing low-cut tops,,,and then constanntly pulling them up. <_< If you have to pull your clothing up or down,,,get clothes that fit. Problem solved. :ph34r:

Guest habs1952

Now that spring is here, and summer coming shortly,,,Here is something else.

Women, who wear short skirts (or shorts), and then constantly pull them down. Conversly, they also may be wearing low-cut tops,,,and then constanntly pulling them up. <_< If you have to pull your clothing up or down,,,get clothes that fit. Problem solved. :ph34r:

I don't get why someone would complain about women wearing low cut tops that don't fit properly. :lol: :lol:

I don't get why someone would complain about women wearing low cut tops that don't fit properly. :lol: :lol:

Not realy complaining,,,,,just don't get why they pull up or pull down,,,,,leave them alone, the clothes will find their own comfort level. :lol:

How does someone post a video to this site? Offhand, I wouldn't you would need account with YouTube or ESPN to do this.

In the editor click on the last button in the row where there's bold, italic, underline, etc. Its called media and then you stick the link of the media in there. Or, subsequently, use the [ media ] [ /media ] tags, removing the spaces in the brackets.

Here's something else. Muder VS Attempted muder.

Here in Canada, as it stands now, if I set out to kill someone,,,,and I succeed, I am then charged, convicted and sentenced to "Life" (only 25 years here). Why they call it Life, is beyond me. <_<

Now,,,if I set out to kill someone, and fail, but injure that person (or not). I am then charged with attempted muder and sentenced to a less amount of time.

So that means that I get off with less time to serve, but only because I am a bad shot. :blink:

Archived