The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #38 | Canadiens Vs Lightning | Thursday Dec. 30th 19:30

Nine1One

Great image Nine1One.

Your thread is open a day too soon though. I'll leave it since it's getting quite late anyway but next time, please try to open your GDT no sooner than the day before the game. Thanks.

sorry, was four minutes early D: my clock on my comp is off -fixes-

Hopefully the Habs can get back on the right track...at least pointed in the right direction...tomorrow night.

WOW Nine1one,like your opening GDT pic...cool. B)

777.jpg

Really,really hoping for the boys to put forth a team effort with showing some team spirit/urgency & a will to WANT TO WIN,for a change. <_<

Please habs,its about time......400_F_15325198_tYH1nIUisBXkevbTdMwShVO2ldlGdHiM.jpg.....GO_HABS_GO.gif

I thought RSD was the drinker?

Living on these GDT's...I'm surprised I haven't taken up drinking...............*again. B)

Guest habs1952

Nice GDT 911

Living on these GDT's...I'm surprised I haven't taken up drinking...............*again. B)

Ditto FH10......If I did I may as well sleep on the toilet since that is where I'd be half the night. :lol: :lol: :lol:

oooooooookkkkkkkk.... enough fudging around, those florida games are serious biziness and i have a very simple memo: WIN ! :D

First things first though so the pre-game objectives are ...one or more of the following: get the sticks we got in Washington signed by Pleky and Darche; get the G-love t-shirt signed; get pics with any of the guys (Pierre Houde is very nice but... you know... )

Then after a convincing win, get Gomez' stick B)

---------------

I'm curious to see how the W man will do in bleu-blanc-rouge. The trade surprised me but I'm rather happy with it. And to stay in line with my previous comments, his white stick is way cool, it would be a nice addition to the collection :D

oooooooookkkkkkkk.... enough fudging around, those florida games are serious biziness and i have a very simple memo: WIN ! :D

First things first though so the pre-game objectives are ...one or more of the following: get the sticks we got in Washington signed by Pleky and Darche; get the G-love t-shirt signed; get pics with any of the guys (Pierre Houde is very nice but... you know... )

Then after a convincing win, get Gomez' stick B)

---------------

I'm curious to see how the W man will do in bleu-blanc-rouge. The trade surprised me but I'm rather happy with it. And to stay in line with my previous comments, his white stick is way cool, it would be a nice addition to the collection :D

so many sticks!! I have one like 5 year old cheapo jagr stick <_< xD

also both florida teams are playing really good hockey lately

so many sticks!! I have one like 5 year old cheapo jagr stick <_< xD

also both florida teams are playing really good hockey lately

Both Florida teams also have their home games against the Booins, the Rags and us in late December and in early March. All three teams are supposed to be good teams; we must not give these Florida teams free wins!

Archived