The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Don Cherry

Personally I enjoyed hearing Don Cherry apologize last night. I'm not sure if he had a choice at this point, but if nothing else he's a man who is sincere and believes what he says. I really do think it was sincere too. If you take a closer listen, you can tell the apology was mostly directed towards Grimson and Nilan, who both never said they wanted fighting banned nor did they try to link any of their current problems on their past jobs as enforcers. Cherry really got the facts wrong on them, and I do think he was genuinely sorry for it.

As for Thomson, Cherry really only apologized for throwing him under the bus and using such strong language. He called Thomson a good guy, but didn't go too much further than that. Deep down I'm sure Cherry isn't happy with what Thomson is doing nowadays, but I don't think he tried to make any false apologies for calling him out on that.

Personally I enjoyed hearing Don Cherry apologize last night. I'm not sure if he had a choice at this point, but if nothing else he's a man who is sincere and believes what he says. I really do think it was sincere too. If you take a closer listen, you can tell the apology was mostly directed towards Grimson and Nilan, who both never said they wanted fighting banned nor did they try to link any of their current problems on their past jobs as enforcers. Cherry really got the facts wrong on them, and I do think he was genuinely sorry for it.

As for Thomson, Cherry really only apologized for throwing him under the bus and using such strong language. He called Thomson a good guy, but didn't go too much further than that. Deep down I'm sure Cherry isn't happy with what Thomson is doing nowadays, but I don't think he tried to make any false apologies for calling him out on that.

There's apoligzies,,,and then there are "apoligzies",,,I think he squirmed out of it.

There's apoligzies,,,and then there are "apoligzies",,,I think he squirmed out of it.

Don-Cherry.jpg

No lawsuit for Grapes

I have no doubt,,, NO LAWYER'S LETTER = NO APOLOGY.

I personally thought he was going to gag a few times. Then he tries to make himself look good by tying in the Asham apology and saying it takes a REAL man to apologies in front of millions of people.

GIVE ME A BREAK!!! :rolleyes:

GIVE ME A BREAK!!! :rolleyes:

:lol: you like him,come out of the closet & admit it dammit.................................................Cherry lover :lol:

• 1 month later...

i love grapes he always show PEI love, and i tend to agree with what he says most of the time except when he talks crap about the habs, hes a huge price fan haha actually im surprised hes a not a gm hed build a nice old school hard hitting team that we could use wed have about 10 tough guys on the active roster hahah

i love grapes he always show PEI love, and i tend to agree with what he says most of the time except when he talks crap about the habs, hes a huge price fan haha actually im surprised hes a not a gm hed build a nice old school hard hitting team that we could use wed have about 10 tough guys on the active roster hahah

And no one from Europe or Quebec

• 4 weeks later...

^ :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

CBC re-airing the DON CHERRY STORY tonight...its a 2 part series,watched it last yr....well made-for-TV show chronicling the life of Cherry.

• 1 month later...

CBC re-airing the DON CHERRY STORY tonight...its a 2 part series,watched it last yr....well made-for-TV show chronicling the life of Cherry.

Anyone who did watch this...the Don Cherry Story 2 is coming up on CBC.

Will you stop bumping this moron up?? :P :P :P

:lol: turn on CBC now

In your dreams. :lol: :lol:

Laughing-large.gif

Broadcasting entertainment at its finest :rolleyes:

Archived