The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #63 ~ Hurricanes @ Canadiens. Saturday, February 26th, 2011.

Nine1One

Hope we can win this and start March with a with a winning streak. Obviously Price will start today knowing what happened yesterday... :angry: I'm hoping Sopel will debut with a good game(is he playing tomorrow?).I'm also hoping to add a big forward before Monday,Maybe tomorrow.What will the lines be if Sopel comes?Who will be scratched?Wil the forward lines be the same as yesterday?Answer my questions quick okay?

As per usual, I make one image that relates to the game. I think this one is pretty self explanatory :P

sopelhabs.png

GO HABS GO!

lol nice pic :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

Even though he's at the end of his career... Gritty guys tend to slow down sooner from the constant wear and tear. I still think he could help the habs, Mara and Sopel will take some heat off of Gill. They can play the tough game, while Gill concentrates on his game-clearing the crease, holding up guys along the boards, shot blocking and penalty killing.

I like this transaction.

As per usual, I make one image that relates to the game. I think this one is pretty self explanatory :P

sopelhabs.png

GO HABS GO!

For some reason... It seems like it should be a southpark character. :lol:

I'm hoping Sopel will debut with a good game(is he playing tomorrow?).I'm also hoping to add a big forward before Monday,Maybe tomorrow.What will the lines be if Sopel comes?Who will be scratched?Wil the forward lines be the same as yesterday?Answer my questions quick okay?

the quickest answer you will get is sometime tomorrow after the morning skate because the habs had a day off today so no information pertaining to your questions is available. unless you can contact JM directly and get the answers from him :P

Also some of the nicest hair I've seen. B)

that is SOME profile picture :lol:

Habs Line-up

Forwards

Pacioretty-Gomez-Gionta

Cammalleri-Plekanec-Halpern

AK-Eller-Moen

Pouliot-Desharnais-White

Defense

Hamrlik-Wizniewski

Gill-Subban

Mara-Sopel

Goalies

Auld

?? (Price doubtful for tonight, JM should give an update shortly)

Scratched

Weber-Picard-Pyatt

Injured

Markov, Gorges, Spacek, Darche

Not sure I like Mara with Sopel, that's two bigger, slower players together. I'd rather see Sopel with Hamrlik so that Roman can skate more and let Sopel stay back, while Mara does the same for Wisniewski.

Hoping Price gets up for a key game tonight, but if he's not then Auld has to step up. There's no excuse for him tonight to have another bad game.

Well well well, only fools never change their mind...

There's been a change on D: Weber in, Mara out

And a change in front too: Pyatt in, White out

Well if White was ever scratched I would like to see Darche paired with Pouliot and DD.So who will go in with them?Pyatt,Eller,Moen or AK? Or will there be a change in the top 6?

1. Carolina played last night.
  2. Carolina then had to travel to Montreal with no rest.
  3. Eric Staal suffered an "upper body injury" and didn't finish the game.

A loss tonight would be the most unacceptable thing imaginable. Actually! Anything short of a regulation win will be extremely disappointing. <_< The Habs had better come out and find a way to win tonight. It's time to start stringing some wins together or face battling for 8th position.

Archived