The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

If You Won The Lottery.

kinot-1

Send hrf to a game....maybe even 2.;)

Send hrf to a game....maybe even 2.;)

Aww. :P

----

I'd still have to finish school (I'd be able to pay that off at least) and I would still work after that, I am after all, only 19 lol but there would certainly be a lot of hockey and a lot of travelling and seeing the world. I'd help out my mom and dad with that as well. And a heck of a lot of it would go into savings. I'd like to be able to see most if not all of the major sporting events. (Four Nations Cup, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup Final, even NCAA level, the memorial cup, and throw in a few real soccer matches in there). And I'd get a really nice camera.

I'd probably call my boss and tell him that the company vehicle is on the side of the road with the keys in it. He can "come and get it I'M RETIRED!" But seriously...My 2 kids are in high school, with one starting University this fall and the other in 2 years from this fall so tuitions would get paid, I really would retire (I'm 48 now so...) Buy a new vehicle, take a few trips down south and to Mtl for some games. Invest the rest for my kids and future grandkids(???).

I'd buy the list. Money talks. :P

:lol: always one step ahead.

Guest habs1952

Hire a bunch of private investigators to dig up all the dirt they can find on Bettman. After all, Jeremy Jacobs must have pictures or something.

I don't gamble, but if ever came into a pile of money I'd buy a big patch of land and give the rest away.

• 2 weeks later...

Hire a bunch of private investigators to dig up all the dirt they can find on Bettman. After all, Jeremy Jacobs must have pictures or something.

Yes - then fire Bettman - Campbell & Murphy - Hire Chris Nilan to run the NHL - A tough guy that knows whats wrong from right - whats a dirty hit etc. - At least he would be fair :) .

• 4 weeks later...

If it were me, I would grow my business so I could be a person doing some hiring and help boost my local economy. And then, since I likely would have more money than I would ever need, I would invest it and create a foundation to help less fortunate people and deserving organizations in the communities I'm involved with. I would also probably consider setting up a scholarship fund or two for deserving, needy students.

None of the lavish lifestyle for me - just a genuine interest in the communities I'm involved with, to make them better places to live and work in.

First of all, I'd buy myself this car, since I don't have a car yet and this is my dream car...I like Ferrari's and all thos expensive cars, but wouldn't like to own one.

2011-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STI.jpg

-After that I'd give some money to my family members.

-Thirdly, I'd follow the Habs to every away game. I'd get to watch them and at the same time travel.

-Invest the rest.

• 1 month later...

First of all, I'd buy myself this car, since I don't have a car yet and this is my dream car...I like Ferrari's and all thos expensive cars, but wouldn't like to own one.

2011-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STI.jpg

-After that I'd give some money to my family members.

-Thirdly, I'd follow the Habs to every away game. I'd get to watch them and at the same time travel.

-Invest the rest.

This is basically my plan too, minus the car (I dont have a vehicle fetish, probably because I dont drive and am totally not interested to drive :lol: )

Actually, the follow the Habs part includes home games as well and this "attend all games for one season" dream is something I'm working on. Lottery or not, I hope to be able to do it some day.

First thing: take half and establish a charitable trust for causes I like. After that, I'd get some of my best friends and family members together for some kind of really great trip/party. Then I'd try desperately to get Habs season tickets, and I'd follow the team around. Except Philly.

Then, because I'm a music nerd, I'd buy a lot of new kit. A big mixer, a load of tape machines, I won't bore you guys with all the names :P.

Pay off student debt, that sort of thing.

And a vehicle, of course: A BMW M3, with a ton of work on it. In yellow!

27173d1243644404-exclusive-bmw-m3-edition-models-revealed-dakar_2.jpg

That'd be about it, really. Money turns people into unfortunate shells of themselves in my experience. I'd get rid of as much of it as possible and never be tempted to not work.

First thing: take half and establish a charitable trust for causes I like. After that, I'd get some of my best friends and family members together for some kind of really great trip/party. Then I'd try desperately to get Habs season tickets, and I'd follow the team around. Except Philly.

Then, because I'm a music nerd, I'd buy a lot of new kit. A big mixer, a load of tape machines, I won't bore you guys with all the names :P.

Pay off student debt, that sort of thing.

And a vehicle, of course: A BMW M3, with a ton of work on it. In yellow!

27173d1243644404-exclusive-bmw-m3-edition-models-revealed-dakar_2.jpg

That'd be about it, really. Money turns people into unfortunate shells of themselves in my experience. I'd get rid of as much of it as possible and never be tempted to not work.

I wanna be an unfortunate shell of myself :lol:

Archived