The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #69 – Habs @ Penguins – 2pm Et – Rds, Cbc, Fs-p

uncivilengineer

Hey guys.

Great job uncivil!

Today was the last day of school before March break for me! :D

Uhh... can you remind me what your name was before?

It must be the start of March break .Your up late tonight. Does this mean you get to watch the whole game this week??If you need any help convincing your mom we'll send HRF over to talk to her. :D

Thanks, me and HTL made jokes before the Booins game...what happened made my decision get serious. Glad you like it :P

Here,use this for your avatar....:lol:

sk-myshirtsucks-com-bruins-suck.jpg

Ok boys...its game day...HabsalltheWaySmiliey.png

799blog_braverheartfreedom.gif...GO HABS GO!.....Working today,probably will not be here till the 2nd period.:D

Guest olddude

Awsome GDT Uncivilengineer, love the no diving pic. I hate these afternoon games, I usually end up missing some or most of the game, time for a rule change. No more afternoon games, all games must start at 7:30 p.m. regardless of time zones. I know that's impossible, but it's someone elses problem. :D Another big chance to close the gap between the Habs and the goons, oh did I say that out loud, I mean Boston, ;) The best way to stick it to these guys is to beat them, take the points, plant the seed of doubt in their minds, let them know that should we meet in the playoffs, there is a real chance that we will eliminate them.

So GO HABS GO.

:unsure:

:lol:

___

Great thread uncivil. !

We won't to have to stay up late to watch this one anyway. 2 pm just seems to early. And it's even earlier out West. Anyway, I'm hoping that the team has been able to regroup and we see a strong effort given this afternoon.

And a question just to put out there. In recent times, in which season did we have the least injuries? Whether in the actual number of injuries or by man games lost. I was thinking about that today and thought maybe someone else would have an idea.

And a question just to put out there. In recent times, in which season did we have the least injuries? Whether in the actual number of injuries or by man games lost. I was thinking about that today and thought maybe someone else would have an idea.

i didn't make any research and the real numbers may tell another story but I think 2008 was a rather injury free season. we had a few but generally less than usual and less than other teams too.

:lol:

___

On edit,,,I thought you wanted most injuries,,,but I thought this might be food for thought as well.

AHEM :) ,,,after some digging, :P , the best I could find was this posting.

I found this on a HF board (not sure which one tho) dated Mar. 10, 2010.

"Among the many numbers that defined Montreal's 1999-2000 season -- 194 goals allowed, 35 wins, 83 points, zero players to reach 50 points -- one figure overwhelms: 536. The Canadiens set an unofficial record (only because it's an unofficial statistic) with 563 man games lost to injury. Marginal players, role players, star players … none were immune."

Hope this helps. :)

Archived