The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #72 | Rangers Vs. Montreal | Friday, March 18th 2011 @ 7:pm Est

Nine1One

Great Nine1One GDT or the Greatest?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Great Nine1One GDT or the Greatest?

• Great
    • Greatest
    • Quit now because this can't be topped.

i play both :D

and John Cale of the Velvet Revolver uses guitar strings on his viola :D

You mean that ( gasp) there are differences between strings? :blink:

I always thought that ,,,strings are strings,,,,,,,Lord luv-a-duck,,,How could I have been SOOOOO wrong,,,,,oh,,,the horror, :mellow:

So, will it be off topic to talk about Habs @ NYR in here? :P

OK,,,

Go habs Go, ,,

Is that Ok? :unsure:

CRB,,you rule with an iron fist. :ph34r::)

Guest archey

so i paid the bribe and now i'm making the doctors work.

first. a viola is only good to help you learn how to pitch a screwball and baseball season hasn't started.

second. i missed the last game, but any win is a win so it was best, and i hope i happens every time i have to miss a game.

third. let's beat the rangers. answer any country music carey should play and be stellar, and i'm sure there are those players on the rangers who think they know it all, from what's his name to what's her name, but it ain't gonna cut it if we just put it to em. just put it to em. and then some more. put it to em! :P

got music on the brain. :D

So, will it be off topic to talk about Habs @ NYR in here? :P

1st things 1st........is this John Cale we speak of here Eric Clapton's hero????

2nd..........and IF this is a winning GDT,I want an immediate investigation opened from the league. <_<:lol:

3rd..........huge win last night from our boys (HEY VINNY,HA HA ),here's hoping they can follow it up tonight VS Rangers....

GO_HABS_GO_14485-1.gif

28722_1246078006083_1653408635_574069_5616545_n.jpg

Rangers look to avoid Habs sweep

posted by Stu Hackel at 0h01 EST on Mar 18

The banged-up but unbowed Canadiens travel to Madison Square Garden -- which is not on Madison, not square and not a garden -- to play the Rangers on Friday and go for the season sweep. The Rangers come into the game playing well, having won four of their past five and are fairly rested. This will be their fourth game in nine days, although they did travel to California for two of them. By comparison, the Canadiens will be playing their fourth game in six days.

Coach John Tortorella told the media on Thursday that the reason his team has had trouble with the Habs this season is due to Montreal's skating game. “It’s not so much their speed but their quickness,” said Tortorella, They're not a real big team but they're a quick team and we have struggled turning the puck over. and he added that if you commit turnovers against the Canadiens, their transition game can be lethal.

Just trying to be realistic here. I am really not expecting a win tonight. The team is still super-depleted, we're playing our second game in two nights, the Rangers are desperate to maintain playoff position, and they are due for a win against us this season. And Auld could be starting, to boot -- no disrespect to him, but he isn't Carey.

Just trying to be realistic here. I am really not expecting a win tonight. The team is still super-depleted, we're playing our second game in two nights, the Rangers are desperate to maintain playoff position, and they are due for a win against us this season. And Auld could be starting, to boot -- no disrespect to him, but he isn't Carey.

This will definitely be a tough one, yeah. I'd like to see what Dawes does. :)

I don't think saying a goalie currently playing isn't Carey Price is an insult, it's more a statement of fact. :lol:

Archived