The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

April Fools Jokes

They're all over the net today.Gas prices going up 30 cents a liter,,,,,Canada switching back to the imperial system,,,,,the NHL to abolish hitting by 2012.

Did anybody fall for any of those jokes today???

If you were duped by an April fool joke,, today or any other April fool day,,,then please share the momment with us in here.

I work with kids ( over 30 years now )and they try their best to get me every year. The oldest and most often repeated joke they try to pass on me is the faked injury joke.I see them show up to the gym in all kinds of slings, crutches and in some cases casts. I do my best not to laugh and to play along,,after all the effort they put into it. :lol:

I haven't been the victim lately, but I have pulled a prank on my sister.

I put her cat in the freezer and then came upstairs and asked her to go get me ice cream. When the cat jumped out, she screamed so loud I almost regretted it.

:lol:

I can't remember any I've done but I remember a friend from a few years back waking up her dad by shaking him saying he was late for work. So he had rushed to take a shower and get dressed, eat breakfast ect. only for her to tell him that it was Sunday.

They're all over the net today.Gas prices going up 30 cents a liter,,,,,Canada switching back to the imperial system,,,,,the NHL to abolish hitting by 2012.

Did anybody fall for any of those jokes today???

If you were duped by an April fool joke,, today or any other April fool day,,,then please share the momment with us in here.

I work with kids ( over 30 years now )and they try their best to get me every year. The oldest and most often repeated joke they try to pass on me is the faked injury joke.I see them show up to the gym in all kinds of slings, crutches and in some cases casts. I do my best not to laugh and to play along,,after all the effort they put into it. :lol:

I got taken in by that one...I klicked on the link to find out by how much the gas would go up,,,,and there is was,,,I had been had. I then sent it on to my GF, she got the email this morning, but didn't click on the link,,,,,,so all day at work, she thought that gas had gone up. :lol:

I haven't been the victim lately, but I have pulled a prank on my sister.

I put her cat in the freezer and then came upstairs and asked her to go get me ice cream. When the cat jumped out, she screamed so loud I almost regretted it.

I'll have to remember that one. :lol::lol:

Archived