The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #79: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 Canadiens @ Devils 7:00 Pm Rds(hd), Cb

Nine1One

Dear Nine1One,

Lovely introduction. You touch on a few key points. One, to stay positive, two, that the Devils are on the uppity up and not only schould we keep the GDT clean but also that there should be a lot of bananas.

I'm kind of excited, even though I'm not the one there, that we have four people there from the forum lol.

I really hope they and everyone else watching the game, witness a win. We really need it nd it will be no easy task.

Anyway, I hope this is a winning GDT 911.

Sincerely,

beaubie

P.S. Go Habs Go! :)

28722_1246078006083_1653408635_574069_5616545_n.jpg

Sunny and rather warm day in beautiful Newark today. Went for a walk near The Rock around lunch time. We were hoping for a Habs sighting but no luck, their bus was totally in the back of a closed off area. Still, it's nice to wear our colors in the opponents backyard :D

Listen for Go Habs Go chants tonight, there are a couple of buses from Montreal that just arrived ;)

Guest olddude

Sunny and rather warm day in beautiful Newark today. Went for a walk near The Rock around lunch time. We were hoping for a Habs sighting but no luck, their bus was totally in the back of a closed off area. Still, it's nice to wear our colors in the opponents backyard :D

Listen for Go Habs Go chants tonight, there are a couple of buses from Montreal that just arrived ;)

Enjoy the game and bring us back 2 points.

GO HABS GO

Any sightings of RSD or Uncivil ? B)

I have no idea what RSD looks like so it would be difficult to answer :lol:

He'd be the one *shaking his fist*,dammit. :lol:

Yeah, I figured as much but I also figured he does that at games , not 24/7 :lol:

lol

Yeah, I figured as much but I also figured he does that at games , not 24/7 :lol:

He doesnt?????? :blink: Well that shoots down my expectations of what he looks like. :P:lol:

I don't know why I feel no apprehension

I know that this might be a misconception

But I feel happy I feel great

For the puck to drop I can't wait

I know somehow our guys will be at their best

Able to take on all the rest

They just have to forget whats gone before

They just have to know we can't love them more

They have to give everything they have got

They know like us it can be a lot

They know what is on the line here

They are prepared never fear

So come on guys your playoff lives are on the line

Just like it's been time after time

But I know tonight you won't fail

You have a tiger by it's tail

So forgive me if I feel elated

This kind of feeling can't be wasted

GO HABS GO :D :D

I have no idea what RSD looks like so it would be difficult to answer :lol: Haven't seen Uncivil either. I think that both took the day to visit the Big Apple though

Big apple tomorrow.

Me I'm with the girlfriend an our two friends at Brick City Bar and Grill right across from the prudential center down the alley by the store.

The place is mostly filled with habs fans. I feel bad. They were just opening and we came in and the flood gates opened.

down the alley by the store.

Figures we can find you in the ALLEY. :lol:

Big apple tomorrow.

Me I'm with the girlfriend an our two friends at Brick City Bar and Grill right across from the prudential center down the alley by the store.

The place is mostly filled with habs fans. I feel bad. They were just opening and we came in and the flood gates opened.

Hope you guys have a great time.

Hope you guys have a great time.

hope its a win for ya all.

Archived