The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #79: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 Canadiens @ Devils 7:00 Pm Rds(hd), Cb

Nine1One

Brodeur is in. We're doomed.

Lets not go there.;)

Hm? o.o Well, I think that is fine to wish "good luck" to someone or something, isn't it?

Probably I must re-learn English before posting... -_-U Sorry if that bothered you.

:lol: no no....it was fine....no bother....just my thought/wording.:)

Guess that what I meant was that luck may help us....wouldn't hurt.

Met up with CRB VERY briefly.

Does she really wear pointed boots?

5 Minutes Till Game Time...GO_HABS_GO_14485-1.gif

are_you_ready.gif

28722_1246078006083_1653408635_574069_5616545_n.jpg

Lets not go there.;)

We've beat brodeur before and he isn't what he use to be... Brodeur doesn't scare me like he use to. Despite their recent surge (since Lemaire took over behind the bench), they're still beatable. Habs need to stick to their system and Carey needs to have a good game-Not worried about Carey, most good tenders do well after after a bad performance. Expect Carey to have a strong game, I'm worried about the rest.

Hopefully both Gomez and Gio are pumped to face their old team and they come out skating... Think that will be the difference maker cos devils will look to shut down the Pleks line. I'm hoping to get secondary scoring from the Gomez and Eller lines.

We've beat brodeur before and he isn't what he use to be... Brodeur doesn't scare me like he use to. Despite their recent surge (since Lemaire took over behind the bench), they're still beatable. Habs need to stick to their system and Carey needs to have a good game-Not worried about Carey, most good tenders do well after after a bad performance. Expect Carey to have a strong game, I'm worried about the rest.

What I was referring to what the "DOOMED" part of the post.:D...and good evening FS.

Good Evening Fellow Users,

To break with my recent pattern of creating an image for my game day thread, I'd like to just have a chat. As we all know we are playing the New Jersey Devils who are coming off a 4-2 win against Philadelphia and the Canadiens well a loss and have a Superstar in Zach Parise returning. However, I wish to remain positive and have a fun and exciting game day thread full of Bananas. So lets have a nice Game Day Thread and Lets try to keep the language a little cleaner than what the players are using out on the ice. Drop the puck.

Sincerly,

Nine1one

Your wish is my command....

banana-line-ani.gifbanana-line-ani.gif

Devils played last night, Habs had 2 days rest, no reason to lose this one.

Actually, what usually happens in this instance is......well, you know.

How about a double shutout tonight with the Habs win in the shootout.Eller in the shootout! Amazing

Nothing like blowing the lead early, eh?

NewJerseyDevilsSUCK-1.gif

Oh, and did you forget to mention that the Devils SUCK????? :lol:

Ok. Before game start. Go Habs Go.

Met up with CRB VERY briefly.

Here's my view tonight. Enjoy.

http://t.co/u4W4JTq

Nice view dude!

I think RSD will be at the game as well... Maybe I'm wrong about RSD, but I remember someone saying last GDT that they'll be attending the game.

C'mon Habs, you have to win one for the loyal fans who are on your website for every game.

Devils 0

Habs 5

I think RSD will be at the game as well... Maybe I'm wrong about RSD, but I remember someone saying last GDT that they'll be attending the game.

Nope,your correct...all 3 of them are at the game tonight....their our good luck charms....*Knock

Nice view dude!

C'mon Habs, you have to win one for the loyal fans who are on your website for every game.

He's there. He's the one shaking a fist. :lol:

so i've treated this laptop really well... cause i didnt want it to break like the llast one... and a small plug fell on the key board and b

To make sure your laptop works for a long time, don't keep it plugged in... Work off the battery as much as possible.

Nope,your correct...all 3 of them are at the game tonight....their our good luck charms....*Knock

Should've sent them off with a big chunk of wood in their pockets. :lol:

Good evening!

Pucks past Brodeur: let's do this.

85471623.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA54870B3FA969FC5753AF50DEDADD0C99F0A3792DB850F653944E30A760B0D811297

To make sure your laptop works for a long time, don't keep it plugged in... Work off the battery as much as possible.

Is that how it works? I thought it was the other way around. :huh:

Should've sent them off with a big chunk of wood in their pockets. :lol:

This lol

Should he be doing that in public? :unsure:

and he gets thrown out of the rink.:lol:

Archived