The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #5 | Montreal Vs Boston | Saturday, April 23rd 2011 @ 7:00pm Est

beaubie

we're all nervous. There isn't a Hab fan out there that isn't nervous. There isn't a Bruin fan out there that isn't nervous either. However, they are on the upswing and have momentum, so their fans might be a bit more at ease than we are, but saying they are at ease isn't cutting it either. We're all nervous.

This is a huge game, and we all know it. I am predicting a blow out on either side. I'm thinking a 4-1, 5-1 score might be coming into play from either side. The first goal as per usual will be huge. I'm also predicting that the winner of this game will be not only the winner of the series, but will be the winner of the next game and close this series out in 6.

Price, do your magic. Don't get nervous. "Chill out" and be cool, calm and collected like you usually are. Gionta, be the leader we all know you can be. Gomez, skate hard and don't turn the puck over. Cammy, bring it like you have been. Same goes for Kostitsyn and Pleky. Defense, defense, defense....and please don't scatter. PK, don't try to do it all on your own. Please stay out of the penalty box.

But most importantly....WIN WIN WIN.

Send all your positive energy to the boys tonight and let's do this. Have a great time tonight, and here's hoping that we get to have a big celebration after the game!

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!!

Baubie I really like your Game Day Thread

Let's hope it's a winner,we can't play dead

We did it right last game for the first thirty

We have to play hard, but we can't be dirty

Better our face offs have to be

It gives us a chance to get away free

We are all feeling nervous we are all feeling bad

Please don't let us feel really sad

Nobody needs to tell you,you already know

You have to skate fast,you have to show

The Booins the shape of your backside

You have to play,there is no ride

So come on HABS we need to score

Just don't let them score any more

So this is it this is game five

They should be dead by now,but they are alive

I must admit to feeling apprehension

We are all feeling the tension

I know we can win this game tonight

Just get it done and do it right

GO HABS GO :D :D

Guest habs1952

great job on the GDT Beaubie.

Yes I am one of those who are nervous as ....

I was nervous the first 2 games in Boston but after the Habs came back with a 2 game lead in the series my nervousness abated. Now that we're in a best of 3 series I'm gonna be a wreck. The Habs are starting to take years off my life I can't afford to lose. It's gonna be very difficult to watch tonight's game. Hmmm, where's my bucket? :lol:

Nice GDT Beaubie!

we're all nervous. There isn't a Hab fan out there that isn't nervous. There isn't a Bruin fan out there that isn't nervous either. However, they are on the upswing and have momentum, so their fans might be a bit more at ease than we are, but saying they are at ease isn't cutting it either. We're all nervous.

This is a huge game, and we all know it. I am predicting a blow out on either side. I'm thinking a 4-1, 5-1 score might be coming into play from either side. The first goal as per usual will be huge. I'm also predicting that the winner of this game will be not only the winner of the series, but will be the winner of the next game and close this series out in 6.

Price, do your magic. Don't get nervous. "Chill out" and be cool, calm and collected like you usually are. Gionta, be the leader we all know you can be. Gomez, skate hard and don't turn the puck over. Cammy, bring it like you have been. Same goes for Kostitsyn and Pleky. Defense, defense, defense....and please don't scatter. PK, don't try to do it all on your own. Please stay out of the penalty box.

But most importantly....WIN WIN WIN.

Send all your positive energy to the boys tonight and let's do this. Have a great time tonight, and here's hoping that we get to have a big celebration after the game!

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a way we can send you to the locker room at TD Gardens?

Thanks all.

I wish my family were all Habs fans so we could eat Easter dinner and all watch the game and everyone would just be happy.....

The team already knows how they need to play, they've played that way before, they just need to execute it the same way and not wander off to some foreign "Not The System" Land.

gohabsgobriuns.jpg

score more goals than the stupid Bruins and most importantly...WIN THE GAME DAMN IT *Shakes Fist* <_<

its not scoring goals the problem here...its after doing so,holding the lead *lately....come on habs....tonight,leave those bruins in our dust....getter done.

its not scoring goals the problem here...its after doing so,holding the lead *lately....come on habs....tonight,leave those bruins in our dust....getter done.

Scoring more goals than the Bruins ensures a win ;) ...2-1, 3-2, 18-17... :P

Scoring more goals than the Bruins ensures a win ;)

But of course. B)

GO_HABS_GO_by_Kiwi_kun.jpg

It's a beautiful warm sunny spring day

But I don't want to go out to play

I just want to wait till four o'clock (western time)

That's when my team will start to rock

We have to keep it simple and plain

Can't make the same mistakes again

But they won't our team is wise

Even if they don't have much size

They have been told time and again by Jaques Martin

Have to keep around the Booins darting

Use your speed and use your skill

Don't want to waste time on the penalty kill

This is it this is game five

We need this if we are to stay alive

We know you can do it we know you can win

It's a silver cup we want, not a tee pin

GO HABS GO :D :D

Capitals just eliminated the Rangers,thhappydance.gif.......Lets do this to those Bruins going forward...we continue what we started here boys...lets getter done habs.

28722_1246078006083_1653408635_574069_5616545_n.jpg

Archived