The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

New Moderator

Congratulations Bigted I always read your posts you have taught me a lot about hockey,well a bit co's I still know nothing, so it's you I have to convince,that some of the words I use in my rhymes are creative license,I know you will do a good job.

GO BIGTED GO :lol: :lol:

Way to go Big Ted,congrats.:P....fine choice,enjoy your new found duties.

Hummm...don't see any replies to the above posts by Ted......does he even know he's a mod,:lol:.......if not....SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEE.:D

Turns out I am aware FH10! Thanks for the support everyone, much appreciated. Will try my best to live up to the job the mods are doing already.

And just as a side-note HTB, I promise never to delete a post purely because someone disagrees with me. On the contrary, I encourage everyone to bring their various opinions to the table to keep the discussion interesting.

Turns out I am aware FH10! Thanks for the support everyone, much appreciated. Will try my best to live up to the job the mods are doing already.

And just as a side-note HTB, I promise never to delete a post purely because someone disagrees with me. On the contrary, I encourage everyone to bring their various opinions to the table to keep the discussion interesting.

BigTed BIG TED! Sign my post sign my post!

Turns out I am aware FH10!

:D

yea,sure you are Ted...just messing lol,and again....Congrats in joining the blue people.:lol:

Guest habs1952

I'm trying to relate this announcement with Mother's day and all I can come up with is 'BigTed' is just an alias for 'BigMomma'. Congrats.

Archived