The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Forum Hall Of Fame

Hi everyone,

The moderating team has decided to create a Hall of Fame for our members here. Each year, at the end of the season, we will be inducting only two members into the Forum Hall of Fame. As you all know, we have the Retired Jersey rank that is to show our appreciation for ex-moderators that have contributed countless hours to make this forum into what it is today. With the Hall of Fame, we want to honour the regular members that put in so much time and effort in promoting the forum and helping it grow through their daily contributions.

Our first two inductees are truly what this forum is about. They are respectful, courteous, have never received a warning and frequent the forum daily. They are always willing to help their fellow members and they bring a humorous side that has had many of us laughing at our computer screens.

Please join us in congratulating our first two inductees into the Forum Hall of Fame. They are Forever_Habs10 and Habs-Rule-Forever.

Congratulations gentlemen and on behalf of the moderating team, we thank you for your contributions to the forum.

I scrolled down to the online members and saw hrf in purple and I was thinking, he's purple! :blink: what is going on! :lol:

Fantastic idea! And I can't think of two other people to be inducted in this than them.

Congrats Forever Habs & Habs Rule Forever! You two are definitey big pieces to the forum puzzle.

ps. purple looks great on you :P

Guest archey

as straight man for these two i just wonder who will be the first to buy me dinner. <_<

:P

really though. congratulations and enjoy the honorary gift. what do you guys intend to do with 1/2 of crb's lazy boy anyhow? :lol:

Please join us in congratulating our first two inductees into the Forum Hall of Fame. They are Forever_Habs10 and Habs-Rule-Forever.

Congratulations gentlemen and on behalf of the moderating team, we thank you for your contributions to the forum.

First off,like to thank Coach & the moderating team for this honor...which it really is....THANK YOU ALL.

Also,congrats to my better half :lol:...hrf,well deserving my friend....keep up the great work.

And finally,I have said it many times,but I'll say it again....joining this forum way back when was one of the smartest moves I done :P...I have met many many kind folks/friends and of course moderaters here along the way....you all know who you are,your the one's that keep me logging in here daily...its always a blast.:P....very interesting/entertaining it is.

And the GDT's never disappoint,...do they friends? :lol:

Again,I thank you all....tks Coach/mods. B)

FH

First off,like to thank Coach & the moderating team for this honor...which it really is....THANK YOU ALL.

Also,congrats to my better half :lol:...hrf,well deserving my friend....keep up the great work.

And finally,I have said it many times,but I'll say it again....joining this forum way back when was one of the smartest moves I done :P...I have met many many kind folks/friends and of course moderaters here along the way....you all know who you are,your the one's that keep me logging in here daily...its always a blast.:P....very interesting/entertaining it is.

FH

you've come a long way Kubby :P & thank you

Hall of Famers definitely has a better ring to it than 'Trouble Makers' eh? ;)

Congrats guys, well deserved :)

Thank you CRB ;)

But let's not tell 10,,,ok? :lol:

Like try keeping a secret you :lol:.............and thank you all for the kind words.

This forum is the best.

They actually do get extra powers but we can't reveal them to you :lol:

Powers?????never mind that...is the $$$$ in the mail?

:lol:

as straight man for these two i just wonder who will be the first to buy me dinner. <_<

I thought I was their straight man, or third partner in crime. I guess I'm bat-mite or one of the other robins :lol:

FH

First part in bold ill say it was one of my smarter ideas too, ive met alot of great people, and if i didn't i wouldn't have got RDS to watch more than 8 games + playoffs. (which by the way this year we didnt have enough of those games).

Second and Third I'd just like to say: Scoring some brownie points I see?

You and HRF really deserved this, congrats to both of you.

OH you misspelled moderator. Good job, maybe the Hall of Fame should have free spelling and grammar classes :lol:

:lol: Very nice TBHF123....thank you,from the both of us.

Archived