The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

#53 Ryan White 2011-2012

ColRouleBleu

• 2 weeks later...

Might be ready for tues,we need some one with fresh legs.

TSN's John Lu reported possibly Thursday.....vs N.J.

Either way,good news.

Isn't white naturally a center? if so a 4th line COULD look like this:

Blunden-White-Moen

Good 4th line, but im cautios on breaking up the AK-Eller-Moen line

So looking forward to White being back in the line up myself , but I really like the AK-Eller-Moen line , nice to have a line with all that size for a change , hoping for more from them but the size on this line is great !

Nice. Should really help the 4th line in Montreal. Maybe the 3rd line in Montreal. I would think White will be playing on Saturday in Toronto.

I'm thinking they'll keep him in Hamilton for the weekend since the Dogs have 3 games in 3 nights and with the Habs coming off 3 wins in a row.

It will be so nice having White along with the additions of Emelin,Cole,Bourque,Blunden and Nokelainen.The Habs seem to have answered the size problem in the forwards,now if only Tinordi could make the jump straight from London Knights to the Habs.Anyway it's great to have Whitey days away from rejoining the Habs.

Went to the Bulldogs game tonight and saw White play. He definitely needs to work to get into game shape as pretty much every shift he was winded and wasn't his usual self which is understandable since he's been out for so long. What I was impressed with was his ability to handle the puck on the powerplay which is quite underrated.

So my guess is he'll be with Hamilton for the maximum number of games allowed before being called back up. Any sooner than that just wouldn't make sense from what I saw. But this is Montreal after all where a lot of decisions rarely make sense.

Went to the Bulldogs game tonight and saw White play. He definitely needs to work to get into game shape as pretty much every shift he was winded and wasn't his usual self which is understandable since he's been out for so long. What I was impressed with was his ability to handle the puck on the powerplay which is quite underrated.

So my guess is he'll be with Hamilton for the maximum number of games allowed before being called back up. Any sooner than that just wouldn't make sense from what I saw. But this is Montreal after all where a lot of decisions rarely make sense.

You mean only hiring a blingual staff and overpaying small streaky forwards doesn't make sense to you?

Didn't see it, but according to the box score, Ryan White was given a major and game misconduct for cross-checking today, in addition to a fighting major. Does this mean he's ready?!?

Sounds good to me. :lol: Does he get a suspension for that in the AHL???That would suck seeing as he's on a conditioning stint.

Archived