Questions, Comments, Concerns

And I thought just Quebec politicians were corrupt. <_<

<Hope I don't get banned for that> :)

We're still searching for our ban buttons. They hid those too. :lol:

Guest habs1952

We're still searching for our ban buttons. They hid those too. :lol:

Oh boy!!! <rubs hands together and gets that devilish look in his eye> :ph34r:

It's those I posted in

No conceit in your family..................................................you've got it all. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest habs1952

Weird. I can login here on the forum(I have it bookmarked) but I can't login on the main Hab's website(also bookmarked) without re-registering. :wacko:

Sorry all for the sudden change. It's been in the works for weeks and it was finalized yesterday. The board has improved and I've already made certain changes to get things back to the way they were. I've also talked to the people in charge at the Bell Center in order to try and resolve certain issues.

1. Get the mobile app working.

2. Get the plain I.P skin working

3. Fix any login issues

4. Install the spell check app again.

Please let me know what other concerns you may have and I'll alert them at once.

Sorry for all the pm's that disappeared. Those will not be coming back.

If you have any questions whatsoever please ask them here or pm a moderator.

Here's an update

1. The mobile app has been disabled permanently

2. The plain IP skin has been fixed

3. All login issues have been resolved

4. The spell check app has been installed

Again, please post any other issues and I'll look into them.

Thanks

Here's an update

1. The mobile app has been disabled permanently

2. The plain IP skin has been fixed

3. All login issues have been resolved

4. The spell check app has been installed

Again, please post any other issues and I'll look into them.

Thanks

Yay! IP board it is. Thank you for all of the updates, GHC. It's very much appreciated.

Yeah, seems weird to discontinue.

I looked around on google and the mobile app (for idevices) has been discontinued but the mobile view of the forum is still supported, please have a look GHC! It's unreadable as is and the full website (like you would see on a desktop or laptop computer) takes ages to load on my mobile browser.

Also, i cannot log into the forums directly on my phone (using either mobile view or full version) OR my computer!

I can however log into my account from the habs main website and then if im on my laptop, click the "fan forum" link under "fan zone" and be logged in on the forums.

If im on my phone though, i can't just hover over "fan zone" so i have to click on it and it takes me to a page of links with a link to what im assuming is the old web address for the main page of the forums which doesnt work anymore. after a while i figured out that if i log in and then type in the web address on my phone it brings me to the forum and keeps me logged in (thank god!).

SO, 5 hours later ive finally figured out how to log in again... please yell at someone GHC! lol

That's a real shame.

IP board fixed! I'M BACK BABY!

Yeah, seems weird to discontinue.

Thank god, the regular Forum design is as ugly as they come IMO.

Really strange to discontinue the mobile app, I've been using it regularly on-the-go. This is 2013 and there's a mobile app for virtually everything these days, I don't get it :blink:

I was curious so I went on my iPod and downloaded ipb buddy and it works fine but says its discontinued, please download the new version and has a link to the app store but its not available in Canada right now.

There was a forum in the UK that mentioned that the new version is a paid app...

Idc I just want the mobile view on my browser :(

Just changed to the IP board theme or whatever and it seems a bit faster then the normal one I've been using. Its workable at least.

I was curious so I went on my iPod and downloaded ipb buddy and it works fine but says its discontinued, please download the new version and has a link to the app store but its not available in Canada right now.

There was a forum in the UK that mentioned that the new version is a paid app...

Idc I just want the mobile view on my browser :(

Just changed to the IP board theme or whatever and it seems a bit faster then the normal one I've been using. Its workable at least.

Yeah, I've been using IPB Buddy for iPhone in the past but it's no longer supported and I can't download the new version over here either (Germany). Could maybe someone based in the US give it a go on their idevice?

The new one is called IPB Community or Communities I'm pretty sure. Hope that helps.

Just tested the IPB Buddy App again and the link to the new version is gone now. It seems to be working fine until you actually go to a specific thread to read some posts – then it looks exactly like the screenshot you posted above. Blows.

woke up to fixed IP board ^_^ ...what an improvement,thank youuuuuuuuuu .....much better GHC

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic