The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

OK,,,in the "recent staus updates", htl posted about FH's 50,000 post. I went to add a coment about it, but low and behold, nothing happened.

Not really surprised, as there are more things wrong with the "new" boards then was ever wrong with the old boards.

<would like to kick someone in the butt>

Went into my profile to update the "ABOUT ME" box,but would not allow me.....this message comes up ,Error: Could not load template 'tabAboutMe' from group 'profile'......is this another bug that needs fixing?

Just curious,tks

Good morning, i just realized that when i post (i dont have an avatar) there are referenses about my warns, along with the number of my posts and my classification (veteran). After a quick look at some of the threads i havent seen any warns about other posters. I guess i am the only bad boy at this forum? I strongly suggest that these matters stay strictly personal...

Good morning, i just realized that when i post (i dont have an avatar) there are referenses about my warns, along with the number of my posts and my classification (veteran). After a quick look at some of the threads i havent seen any warns about other posters. I guess i am the only bad boy at this forum? I strongly suggest that these matters stay strictly personal...

I'm guessing here, but I think only you can see that.

I'm guessing here, but I think only you can see that.

lol...that is true,we members cannot see other members warnings.....so he just spilled the beans,lol....so to speak.

If i can only see my warnings then its ok...

yes,thats how it works :)

Just to confirm, only the individual poster should be able to see his or her own warning record. The only other people who have access to this information are the administrators and moderators. Any warning received is typically removed one year later if no subsequent warnings have been received in that period of time.

Feeling better already, i guess i am not at the penalty box after all... :P

lol :P

Hey mods...what about my question on previous page?....helllooooooooooooooooo :P

Thank you all for the kind words...

:) its what we do

Went into my profile to update the "ABOUT ME" box,but would not allow me.....this message comes up ,Error: Could not load template 'tabAboutMe' from group 'profile'......is this another bug that needs fixing?

Just curious,tks

Are you talking about this question???

Most of these same problems have already been brought up in here, so your not alone FH. Coach recommended clearing your cookies in an earlier post and that seems to have worked out a lot of bugs.

The warning issue was also brought up earlier and explained. I would suggest members read back a few pages if they're having issues.

Guest habs1952

Just to confirm, only the individual poster should be able to see his or her own warning record. The only other people who have access to this information are the administrators and moderators. Any warning received is typically removed one year later if no subsequent warnings have been received in that period of time.

So....how many warnings do we get before we get a 10 minute misconduct penalty and how many for a game misconduct? If we instigate do we get suspended? Enquiring minds wants to know. :lol::lol:

So....how many warnings do we get before we get a 10 minute misconduct penalty and how many for a game misconduct? If we instigate do we get suspended? Enquiring minds wants to know. :lol::lol:

We think (not yet tested) that 3 warning points within one year automatically result in a suspension, and it builds from there, with 10 being a ban. A mod has the ability to issue more then one point on a warning, depending on the severity. For example,,,a spammer gets tossed immediately, if it's his first post.

Are you talking about this question???

Most of these same problems have already been brought up in here, so your not alone FH. Coach recommended clearing your cookies in an earlier post and that seems to have worked out a lot of bugs.

The warning issue was also brought up earlier and explained. I would suggest members read back a few pages if they're having issues.

ok..thank you....will try the cookies thingy lol

Guest habs1952

We think (not yet tested) that 3 warning points within one year automatically result in a suspension, and it builds from there, with 10 being a ban. A mod has the ability to issue more then one point on a warning, depending on the severity. For example,,,a spammer gets tossed immediately, if it's his first post.

I think you should test that theory on Kinot. :rolleyes::D

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic