The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

I am SOOOOOOO MAD, I COULD SPIT!!!! , (envisioning my hands around someones throat),These stupid boards just cost me 1:20 of my life.

Just when I had the GDT ready to go, finished reviewing, and then click "Post".A sign comes up,,"You are not allowed to post". Well,,,the darlings at NHLcom, with their dumb changes, decided to kick me off the forums. So,,,now I have to redo everything I put together.

Will/can anyone fix these boards permanently? :angry: :angry: :angry:

And the mad emicons don't tell the half of it.

Well that sucks. If that ever happens again just use the back arrow in your browser. Sometimes it will take you back to that page so you can copy and paste it.

Use this one.th284.gif

Well that sucks. If that ever happens again just use the back arrow in your browser. Sometimes it will take you back to that page so you can copy and paste it.

Use this one.th284.gif

What I did was,,,I signed in. I didn't think I would lose everything.

What I did was,,,I signed in. I didn't think I would lose everything.

It was probably still there if you had used the back arrow. It's happened to me before and i was able to retrieve it that way. Try it if it ever happens again. Remember to copy it if you manage to get back to it before going forward again.

It happened to me awhile back too on some long post i put together.

I remember my 1st emotion was panic.gif followed by NOOO-1.gif and then this 1lg003prayer1.gif hoping i could get it back. :lol:

It was probably still there if you had used the back arrow. It's happened to me before and i was able to retrieve it that way. Try it if it ever happens again. Remember to copy it if you manage to get back to it before going forward again.

I'll try it, Thankfully, some of my stuff was saved in Notepad.

It happened to me awhile back too on some long post i put together.

I remember my 1st emotion was panic.gif followed by NOOO-1.gif and then this 1lg003prayer1.gif hoping i could get it back. :lol:

Hey,,,,that was me tonight.

,,,but I haven't seen how to actually start something. :blink:

did you insert your loonie into the slot on the left side of the page?

I am SOOOOOOO MAD, I COULD SPIT!!!! ,

YAK!

How would I go about posting something in the "Recent Staus Updates",,,,iffin I actually had something to say :rolleyes: . I can make comments/replies,,,,but I haven't seen how to actually start something. :blink:

Click on "View All Updates" located under the most recent status updates. This will bring up all the status updates. At the top of the page will be the place where you enter "What's on your mind".

Click on "View All Updates" located under the most recent status updates. This will bring up all the status updates. At the top of the page will be the place where you enter "What's on your mind".

Ok,,,,,but I'm skeptical <_<,,,,,,,Ok, it worked., thanks HRF. :) I don't like being left out of the loop. :P .

Another way is to hit the little drop down arrow next to your name (in the top right hand corner) ,,,,where you'll see a text box for the status update. ;)

Sure if you want the easy way. :lol:

People have to be adventurous and hit those strange little buttons. I do it all the time and i think i only crashed the forum once or twice. :P :P

Another way is to hit the little drop down arrow next to your name (in the top right hand corner) ,,,,where you'll see a text box for the status update. ;)

Sure if you want the easy way. :lol:

People have to be adventurous and hit those strange little buttons. I do it all the time and i think i only crashed the forum once or twice. :P :P

<runs to push buttons >

Guest habs1952

I see more. Unless that's a language I don't know.

Yup...I sent HTL a pm but it appears he's logged off. More spam in the "recent status updates".

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic