The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

I've seen lots of people talking about firing Therrien, and I agree with that but who do we bring in as replacement?

Guy Carbonneau?

Bob Hartley?

John Scott?

:lol: Never thought of All Star Scott. :P

On a serious note,,,,,WHEN we can MT, at least now we have a decent interim choice in Muller. If he does a good job and the Habs change their hiring policy, then you remove the interim tag

• 2 weeks later...

How long does a member have to be inactive before his account is terminated?

We don't personally terminate accounts for inactivity. I'm not aware if NHL.com does so.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kinot_1

WTH is going on with the forums? I've been trying for the last few days to sign in, but it keeps rejecting me. The forums look "really" different now. I have no avatar, and I don't see the Veterans forums anymore. <_<:blink::angry:

Is this the actions of the mods/admins?

Guest kinot_1

WTH is going on with the forums? I've been trying for the last few days to sign in, but it keeps rejecting me. The forums look "really" different now. I have no avatar, and I don't see the Veterans forums anymore. <_<:blink::angry:

And where's the " - " (dash) between the " t " and the " 1 " ? I want it back!!! <_<:P

And where's the " - " (dash) between the " t " and the " 1 " ? I want it back!!! <_<:P

It seems as though you've logged on using a different user name - I've also been locked out for the past few days (although today it let me back as though nothing's happened). I'll ask one of the admins to have a look to see if they can figure it out for you.

Guest kinot_1

It seems as though you've logged on using a different user name - I've also been locked out for the past few days (although today it let me back as though nothing's happened). I'll ask one of the admins to have a look to see if they can figure it out for you.

Up 'til lately, I've always logged on using the same username and password that I've always used. The forums then decided that I was using the wrong user name and/or password, so I logged on using a different name, so that I can post this question. Also, the page has black borders, where before, they didn't.

Methinks upper management is to blame <_< . They've had it out for me for years. :P;)

Guest habs1952

We up here in first class aren't having any issues. :)

• 4 weeks later...

IKNOWIKNOW.gif

Ummmm,,,,,,, question here.

Why is it that in order to post a pic, I hafta 1st upload a pic to (in my case) photobucket from my pics, and then copy and paste it into a thread? Why can't I just upload a pic (or whatever) into a post? I can do it just about anywhere else. Is NHL.com responsible?

Curious minds want to know.

Signed

Perplexed.

• H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic