Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kinot_1
56 minutes ago, CANADIENS27 said:

Has been another change to the forum since I had to use my email address to sign in? 

 

 

Same here. Something's wrong. Annnnnnnnnnnnd I'm back down to 17 posts, with the wrong screen name. :5785: :5155: :wut2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest kinot_1
8 minutes ago, kinot1 said:

Same here. Something's wrong. Annnnnnnnnnnnd I'm back down to 17 posts, with the wrong screen name. :5785: :5155: :wut2:

I tried to come in by the usual way. I always have my name and password "remembered", so that I don't have to bother with typing it all out. This time I did the same and it refused me entry. I then had to go in and type my email address, and the same password I use, to enable me to gain entry, but then it's the same as after the site "change-up", but before Coach rectified things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest kinot_1
6 minutes ago, kinot1 said:

I tried to come in by the usual way. I always have my name and password "remembered", so that I don't have to bother with typing it all out. This time I did the same and it refused me entry. I then had to go in and type my email address, and the same password I use, to enable me to gain entry, but then it's the same as after the site "change-up", but before Coach rectified things.

On edit (well it wouldn't let me edit it),,, HRF just posted in the SC Challenge thread and yesterday, he "had" over 50,000 posts, now he is back down to just under 26,000 posts, so something is definitely wrong. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't know what happened to your post count but i can restore it if you know what you had. As far as signing in goes,,,,i've had to use my email address to do it since the last update. I thought everybody had to do the same.:lol:

Looks like your a draft pick again kinot.:4224:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest kinot_1
49 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Don't know what happened to your post count but i can restore it if you know what you had. As far as signing in goes,,,,i've had to use my email address to do it since the last update. I thought everybody had to do the same.:lol:

Looks like your a draft pick again kinot.:4224:

I know my post count was just over 48,000. Being a draft pick and with under 100 posts, I don't think I am allowed to post a GDT. :6416:

41 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Well,,,,i restored your plant status.:4322:

Well,,,, that's huge relief. :freu1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest kinot_1
10 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Good as new,,, or would that be old??:ph34r:

OK,,, Thanks,,, now I'll sign out and come in again, and see what happens. 

On edit,,, it's doable,, I guess. Still got my username wrong tho. <_<

Baby steps,, I suppose. :mellow:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest kinot_1
6 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

You had kinot-1 under a different email address from what I can tell. It was under a yahoo account. I'm guessing you changed your email?

I haven't "used" that yahoo acc. in so many years, that I forgot the password. :lol: . I used my regular email address to get in here today.

I suppose I'll get used to the "kinot_1" username. :mellow:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest kinot_1
8 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Well I have to delete one of them now. Which one are you keeping?

I can't get in using the kinot-1 username, so it'll have to be the kinot_1 that I keep. 

 

Goodbye old friend. :7059::6351:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • H_T_L locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...