The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Best and worst uniform designs for 2011-2012

habs_93

Worst uniforms in the league are the Bruins and Leaf jerseys. the yellow Nashville ones are an eyesore as well.

and that black one the sabres wear sucks.

I do like the sens 3rd jersey....vintage look....its cool.B)

i think nashvilles is horrible too but the worst the new jets..... im actually pretty sure thats a pretty close rip off of another logo, i also like the la kings alot actually but for me the best jersey set up would be the vintage hawks jerseys, why cant we get a vintage jersey, and not like 1920 vintage hahah, i think we should add a alt jersey put HABS on it something like that and btw why are the tamp bay lightnening pulling a NY yankees and boing with the bolts? who calls them that? but the BRonx Bombers is actually a much better name then the yankees hahah

i think nashvilles is horrible too but the worst the new jets..... im actually pretty sure thats a pretty close rip off of another logo, i also like the la kings alot actually but for me the best jersey set up would be the vintage hawks jerseys, why cant we get a vintage jersey, and not like 1920 vintage hahah, i think we should add a alt jersey put HABS on it something like that and btw why are the tamp bay lightnening pulling a NY yankees and boing with the bolts? who calls them that? but the BRonx Bombers is actually a much better name then the yankees hahah

I wouldnt mind a thread where users show their ideas for an alternate jersey, ive liked the idea of having one im just not sure what would work

worst jersey i have seen in a while is the new islanders one

:lol: remember this.................................................................ebay_pictures_7559.jpg

worst jersey i have seen in a while is the new islanders one

Yup, I don't find anything appealing about it. And the blue helmets don't work too well lol. Black would have maybe been better.

:lol: remember this.................................................................ebay_pictures_7559.jpg

I actually would say these are better than those new ones :mellow:.

Its our 3rd jersey.

Archived