The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Childhood Heroes

Nine1One

I don't really remember. But it was probably something lame and stupid like Sailor Moon.

+++++ :lol: I can relate to this. But when I look back, I think damn, this show made me have a "thing" for a cartoon character :mellow: (Tuxedo Mask lol)

Truthfully though, I don't think I had any. Kinda sad I think but I can't think of anyone or any point wheer I felt that I had looked up to someone that much. Sure, I looked up to my older cousins or rather wanted to do everything they did but I never really had a hero.

(We need a shrug emoticon)

+++++ :lol: I can relate to this. But when I look back, I think damn, this show made me have a "thing" for a cartoon character :mellow: (Tuxedo Mask lol)

Truthfully though, I don't think I had any. Kinda sad I think but I can't think of anyone or any point wheer I felt that I had looked up to someone that much. Sure, I looked up to my older cousins or rather wanted to do everything they did but I never really had a hero.

HAHA Tuxedo Mask! I totally know what you mean :lol:

And +1 to the last part.

shrug2.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I guess it all depends on the age. As a small child it couldn't be anyone but my maternal grandfather. Once I got to be a young teenager, it alternated among any number of writers: Edgar Allan Poe, e.e. cummings, T.S. Eliot, Allen Ginsberg, etc. Eventually I stopped viewing any one person as heroic, and instead began viewing individual actions themselves as such.

• 10 months later...

Archived