The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Scoreboard Watching 2011-12

Scoreboard Watching 2011-12

hockey%20sticks.jpg

Here we have a popular thread that many of us members enjoy hanging out in watching & discussing hockey games in & around the league... when our habs are not on the ice.

Feel free to join us...Yes,were hab fans 1st "GO HABS GO", but were just hockey nuts. :P

* RDS has announced that they will be broadcasting all 7 pre-season habs games..."Yahoooo",I'll be here,will you? B)

http://www.rds.ca/ca...ues/324910.html

are_you_ready.gif

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I can't watch I expect some good description from you lucky peeps if Team 990 isn't covering it. :lol:

Funny you say that....this thread comes with our very own play-by-play dudes B) ...I'm sure we will not disappoint.

:lol:

Geez, are we anxious for hockey to start or what ? :P

images-2.jpg

Awesome! :D

This is my favourite thread ever (after the GDTs, of course).

I hear ya clues....we do have a blast.B)

Not far off now.

I hear ya clues....we do have a blast.B)

Not far off now.

Thankfully. I watched highlights of last seasons games yesterday and I've really started missing it.

Sheesh FH a little early ain't it? :lol:

Not early enough! FH has some explaining to do.

Not really.

Welcome Ladiesssss and Gentlemennnnnnn to hockey night in Forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... I'm your host RSD and I'm joined by my co-host and fellow Habs fan FH10!! ... Just practicing guys ... Just getting back into game shape ...

Welcome Ladiesssss and Gentlemennnnnnn to hockey night in Forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... I'm your host RSD and I'm joined by my co-host and fellow Habs fan FH10!! ... Just practicing guys ... Just getting back into game shape ...

WHAT????? No shaking fist???? :P

Geez, are we anxious for hockey to start or what ? :P

Its all your fault lady :angry:....posting that link yesterday regarding RDS broadcasting all 7 pre-season games.........got me oh so excited ( doing the 2 step around the house I was ) with hockey starting up around the corner.

You probably already figured though CRB :blush:....I goofed again *why do I do this to myself,I make it all to easy for you*.................................:lol:

Anyways,figured AT THE MOMENT that we'd be here discussing the pre-season games.....DUH-DUH....after I posted this thread,.I realized the fact that there will be GDT's made up for pre-season games....yah-yah.

Oh well....livin up the place I did ,huh?

I JUST SAY......DROP THE DAMM PUCK!

av-20637.gif

I see FH was tired of being late all the time.

The alley is closed-due to repairs.<_<

Anticipation is suppose to be a good quality.B)..............................................................................................................DROP THE DAMM PUCK!

Its all your fault lady :angry:....posting that link yesterday regarding RDS broadcasting all 7 pre-season games.........got me oh so excited ( doing the 2 step around the house I was ) with hockey starting up around the corner.

You probably already figured though CRB :blush:....I goofed again *why do I do this to myself,I make it all to easy for you*.................................:lol:

Anyways,figured AT THE MOMENT that we'd be here discussing the pre-season games.....DUH-DUH....after I posted this thread,.I realized the fact that there will be GDT's made up for pre-season games....yah-yah.

Oh well....livin up the place I did ,huh?

Its OK FH. Where else do we get to discuss the Leafs surge for preseason champ?? :lol: :lol:

It looks like you borrowed one of Clues' posts.

I actually have quite a bit of pics like that stashed away. ;)

By the way...any games on tonight? :rolleyes:

WHAT????? No shaking fist????

Umm... i think this is reserved for the Habs , in here, he's the resident play by play guy remember? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, all I will say on the matter (for now anyway :P ), is that I think it's a good thing you're not in charge of the GDT calendar, otherwise it would have been open before the schedule was available :P:lol:

I think it's a good thing you're not in charge of the GDT calendar, otherwise it would have been open before the schedule was available :P:lol:

DayDreaming-large.gif

Never crossed my mind.

Archived