The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

What do you do for a living???

How do you currently earn a living? Are you self employed, a homemaker, retired or a student working towards a career? If your currently between jobs, then what field of work do you hope to get into? I know,,,,,,,,,,i'm nosy. :lol:

PLEASE,,,NO SPAMMING OR ADVERTISING PERSONAL BUSINESSES.

I beg for money.<_<

Seriously,:D

Employed now for some 25 yrs in the health care industry (in one of Canada's largest nursing home complex)

http://www.lochlomondvilla.com/

Utility Worker

Again,another cool & neat idea for a thread....interesting.

I guess i should comment about what i do too. :lol:

I have owned and operated a kid's gymnastic club in the Hamilton area for 32 years and counting. I'm still involved in the coaching aspect along with the day to day operations. If i can figure out how to download a video showing the kids in action,,, i'll post it someday. It's on our website but i didnt do it.Computer skills are not my strength. :P

Kinda personal don't cha think?

Kinda wanna say none of your damm business eh?

:lol: kidding

Computer skills are not my strength. :P

I never had any at all ( not that I'm claiming to be a computer genius now :lol:)...till I joined this forum,seriously....never was on a PC or had any use for it.....strange huh?:P

we know :rolleyes:

lol

I wanted to create a thread like this for so long :lol:. But I never put myself up to it.

As for me, I'm a student. I'm going into my third year of university this September and after this year and one other year and after I gradute and take the CRNE (and pass lol) I will be a Registered Nurse.

And just saying it out like that kind of freaks me out. Like, oh my god, I'm actually going to get to that place one day in the not so distant future. I just had a little moment with myself there :blink:.

Although, currently, money comes through the way of a part time job at the Superstore.

I will be a Registered Nurse.

Maybe you'll team up with Dr.Recchi ?

Guest habs1952

I'm retired from the rubber industry. Lab technician for Michelin.

I guess i should comment about what i do too. :lol:

I have owned and operated a kid's gymnastic club in the Hamilton area for 32 years and counting. I'm still involved in the coaching aspect along with the day to day operations. If i can figure out how to download a video showing the kids in action,,, i'll post it someday. It's on our website but i didnt do it.Computer skills are not my strength. :P

Are you a lifelong Hamiltonian?

I wanted to create a thread like this for so long :lol:. But I never put myself up to it.

As for me, I'm a student. I'm going into my third year of university this September and after this year and one other year and after I gradute and take the CRNE (and pass lol) I will be a Registered Nurse.

And just saying it out like that kind of freaks me out. Like, oh my god, I'm actually going to get to that place one day in the not so distant future. I just had a little moment with myself there :blink:.

Although, currently, money comes through the way of a part time job at the Superstore.

That is great beaubie. I think the profession you have chosen to do is very admirable.

Im currently an unemployed winner :D

but I am looking for something, university kids stealing all the oppurtunities though

See What I mean <_<

See What I mean <_<

Hey, I need that money so that I can go to university to enable to make money later to pay back what I needed to go to university in the first place. :P

And it took me a while to get that job too. I thought I was never going to find one. Really.

As you all know I am retired now,but most of my life was spent in selling and training sales people,the place I worked the longest was a wines and spirits company,I was the first woman to go out on the road selling alcohol in the UK back in the early seventies,I got to travel all over Europe going to vineyards,meeting lots of famous people ,and generally having a good time,yes that was a lot of fun.

But I have also sold

Advertising space

Industrial absorbents

Microfiche services

Clothes

Electronic goods

Computers

Office equipment and furniture

Telephone time

Household equipment

Food

Shoes and fancy goods

I also worked in an industrial kitchen when my children were young and worked as a waitress as a second job,I once took a beauty therapy course but I found that too boring to do,I never stayed in one job too long after I learned all they could teach me,I would get bored and go to something else,I was always very restless,but I have had some fun jobs and wouldn't mind doing it over again.

GO HABS GO :lol: :lol:

You were a busy bee there maddie.:P

Are you a lifelong Hamiltonian?

Not really. I live in a small city 15 minutes outside of Hamilton ( Grimsby ). I was actually raised and educated in St Catherines.

In the Uk I was a paramedic, but moving to NZ i wanted to do something totally different so i've been involved in sales which allows me to spend a lot of time ie evenings, weekends with my two georgous daughters. Oh and my lovely wife of course.

Archived