The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Happy 80th Jean Beliveau

Forever_Habs10

HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY JEAN BELIVEAU!!!

Habs captain for 10 seasons & won 10 Stanley cups. Celebrate big, champ!

beliveau-jean-584-090108.jpg

It's Jean Beliveau's 80th birthday today on Wednesday, the 31st day of August, happy Birthday, Jean. You've meant so much to so many. May you have many more.

Came across this archive video of Jean...you may find this interesting.

Animated-Happy-Birthday-1.gif

habs%2Band%2Bmontreal.jpg

You, M. Beliveau, represent Montreal, and Habs hockey, in the most classy, most respectful ways and I am proud to be a Montrealer AND a Habs fan. Wishing you a very Happy 80th Birthday, continued good health, and many many celebrations ahead!!

Lissa in DDO

Thank you 10, for a very good video, that gave us an insight to this Great Man. . :)

Well your very welcome friend.......have not seen much of you lately,suppose I been stuck over in the hockey pool as of late.:P....how ya been?

Doin OK, no longer seeing the leaf fan :P . Seeing a non-hockey fan now. :o

:lol: leaf fan?

Two days late, but Happy Birthday Jean.

What's the latest on his health? He was supposed to have surgery for some kind of cancer, wasn't he, this spring or summer? I sincerely hope he's doing better.

I got to meet him the second time I got to talk to Maurice Richard. And I've always loved the name Jean Beliveau, and when I did get to talk to him, as I was leaving, I said to him (couldn't resist) real slow - J-E-A-N B-E-L-I-V-E-A-U.

Two days late, but Happy Birthday Jean.

What's the latest on his health? He was supposed to have surgery for some kind of cancer, wasn't he, this spring or summer? I sincerely hope he's doing better.

I got to meet him the second time I got to talk to Maurice Richard. And I've always loved the name Jean Beliveau, and when I did get to talk to him, as I was leaving, I said to him (couldn't resist) real slow - J-E-A-N B-E-L-I-V-E-A-U.

Im very jealous you met both.

I think he had a stomach anneurism or something, and I only recall that he wished for privacy so I guess that means we won't be getting many updates. Very humble and classy man.

Archived