The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Passing Away

kinot-1

I am not sure where this will go,,,but, in my will, I have instructed my executor to come on here, (with my screen name and password) to go to the Lounge and tell all of you that I have passed away. Some of you have wills and some of you do not. If all of a sudden, I didn't see someone on here, (that I was used to seeing) that just disappeared, I would be wondering if they were no longer interested in our forums or what. I would like to know what happened to my friends, and unless we are provided with that information, we (the rest of us) will be forever wondering, what happened. Can we encourage our members to do something like that? We are one big Habs family, and just like family, I feel that we should know why our friends are no longer with us.

Watch ya'll think?

Watch ya'll think?

I could do that.........................I remember a member that was on here when I joined,who later on was struggling with cancer......he would come on now & then, then no more.

i'll just say that it's one thing for canadians and quite another for those of us here in the states. we've been through a revolution and our constitution is a work of make believe that put some answers down for the reason we were willing to shoot at and be shot by our former league members- you know- great britain.

two more things kinot.

1st. you don't want to open a stables here in america cause even multi millionaires die without providing for their horses, as like scott the guy who does the money where i'm at was stuck with like 20 horses once. and she had about as many millions.

2nd. and perhaps more importantly. kinot-- what in god's name makes you think we don't have spies watching your every move? are you muts?????? :D

Guest habs1952

I am not sure where this will go,,,but, in my will, I have instructed my executor to come on here, (with my screen name and password) to go to the Lounge and tell all of you that I have passed away. Some of you have wills and some of you do not. If all of a sudden, I didn't see someone on here, (that I was used to seeing) that just disappeared, I would be wondering if they were no longer interested in our forums or what. I would like to know what happened to my friends, and unless we are provided with that information, we (the rest of us) will be forever wondering, what happened. Can we encourage our members to do something like that? We are one big Habs family, and just like family, I feel that we should know why our friends are no longer with us.

Watch ya'll think?

When I don't see you posting in "the one who answers last" thread I'll know you've kicked the bucket. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have already told Mike he must do this,it is expected I will go first because he is a lot younger than me.It is hard when a friend goes and you do not know about it until later,getting older it has happened to me a couple of times,and yes I would like to know if something,happened to my friends on here.Your right Kinot the people on here mean a lot to me,we all know we have a good laugh but when I first came on here I was going through a culture shock,having moved here and leaving my family behind,whole new lifestyle,I was a little bit lonely but You lot made it easier,so I agree with you,this is not morbid we all are going to die,that's life.

GO HABS GO :lol: :lol:

But I am not going until after we win the cup at least 100 times,so maybe, sometime never.

Guest habs1952

Funny you should mention it,,,,I won't be on here this weekend,cuz I'm going away. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything,,,,,,1952 would have gotten get his hopes up. :lol:

Heheheheheh.....when the rats away the mice will play. :lol:

Guest habs1952

They probably did, but what if they aren't able to post? Who knows for sure? :unsure:

This is what I meant. Where are they? :unsure:

I could be mistaken but I think Chromedome was ill. Didn't sound good.

I could be mistaken but I think Chromedome was ill. Didn't sound good.

In my post ( #2 ).....sadly,this is whom I was referring to.

Yes,he was ill.

In my post ( #2 ).....sadly,this is whom I was referring to.

Yes,he was ill.

This is EXACTLY what I mean.

To me, just disappearing is not an option. I feel that we (or our executors/heirs etc.) have an obligation to our Habs friends to tell the rest of us what is going on.

It's only fair and considerate.

JM2C

This is EXACTLY what I mean.

To me, just disappearing is not an option. I feel that we (or our executors/heirs etc.) have an obligation to our Habs friends to tell the rest of us what is going on.

It's only fair and considerate.

JM2C

I feel the same way as you kinot, about this. I'm always wondering too about what could have or what did happen to members. But Maybe some people either didn't think that way before hand or they just don't think they'd like to share that kind of stuff. I dunno. Just saying that I feel there are individuals out there that don't think it is necessary to share that.

Just my thought.

i left my cell phone and went to the farm. the person sent to look for me went to the wrong house and i got 23 missed calls on my cell phone.

conclusion? this is thinking? :lol:

Archived