The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

NHL12 Thread`

EHIW

Now that the game is out, I felt the need to make a new thread XD

Had it for roughly four hours now, played some HUT and BAP

The game starts at the Winter Classic which is amazing, it is visually brilliant, the game is smooth, and hopefully this year, EA don't screw the game up with changing the tuner settings a million times making the game worse and worse :)

Haven't decided if I'll bother. Maybe i'll try to rent it this weekend and see how it goes.

Don't have multiplayer capabilities with the limited internet at the new apartment so the single player would get all the use for me.

Only comes out Tuesday here in NA. I believe the OP is european, the game was released earleir there. Anyways, can't wait!!

Only comes out Tuesday here in NA. I believe the OP is european, the game was released earleir there. Anyways, can't wait!!

To be fair, we usually get the NHL games 3 weeks after NA, so im happy

Its amazing

Rexall has the Pylon :D

game is definitely improved, in my be a pro main, i got drafted by the devils. Its incredibly hard to score so i hit everything that moves :D

I focused on being an OFD and getting assists. Currently top point person in the league....

Run up the left or right wing and do a quick pass in front of the net, scores 75% of the time.

lame , play super star or up with heavy cpu learning. challenge is fun

Ya thats my NHL 11 BAP difficulty. On Nashville getting close to 20 goals including pre-season (dont know why those are included). But Im a smaller winger so if I deke i immediately get rocked. Only have 6 penalty mins and hoping to get the Lady Byng :P

So how far back does their selection of 'Great Ones' go? Gretzky and Lemieux, okay, but what about Plante, Dryden, Horton and such?

Honestly, I'd love to see an NHL game set in the way-back, 1920s '30s and '40s. Classic uniforms, no helmets, all the old school stuff. Hell, if they could manage to get that classic grainy play-by-play I'd be all over it the second it would be released...

Ahh, nostalgia... which is odd because I'm only 29.

So how far back does their selection of 'Great Ones' go? Gretzky and Lemieux, okay, but what about Plante, Dryden, Horton and such?

Honestly, I'd love to see an NHL game set in the way-back, 1920s '30s and '40s. Classic uniforms, no helmets, all the old school stuff. Hell, if they could manage to get that classic grainy play-by-play I'd be all over it the second it would be released...

Ahh, nostalgia... which is odd because I'm only 29.

Not a lot of great ones selection, and you only really unlock them for a career mode after doing your be a pro for so long and getting your various cards..

Returned the game to the rental store yesterday so I can't look up for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some friends of mine and I are starting a 6v6 (Real NHL Teams, not be a pro) NHL OTP league. It is all for the fun and no prizes/money are involved. If you guys are interested then check it out here : http://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/forum.php

I could use some fellow habs fans to run the Montreal team if someone starts one!

Archived