My heart is breaking co's I can't see them play

Tuesday just seems so far away

Why can't it be Tuesday today

All summer long I have been impatiently waiting

Hurting for the HABS and the Gooins hating

Now it's time to start again

As on the Gooins parade we will rain

GO HABS GO :lol: :lol:

@ColRouleBleu : I see from the comments Avtsin has at least 1 goal and 1 assist. How was he on the ice? Did he play with Pleky and Cammy again? :)

I dont know, I'm not in Brossard :( I only posted whatever I could find on twitter

JM will proceed to first cuts tomorrow night

Pic of Lil'Smudge: http://yfrog.com/nun5cnj

Pic Pacioretty, DeSimone, Gionta: http://yfrog.com/mn9eoivj

I dont know, I'm not in Brossard :( I only posted whatever I could find on twitter

JM will proceed to first cuts tomorrow night

Pic of Lil'Smudge: http://yfrog.com/nun5cnj

Ahh oops sorry I misread your original post :)

By the way, thanks for the information about the Bell Centre changes. I was wondering if they'd actually modify something and that looks like a good step for the players, I'm sure they'll feel better at home now (maybe less injuries as well).

Ahh oops sorry I misread your original post :)

By the way, thanks for the information about the Bell Centre changes. I was wondering if they'd actually modify something and that looks like a good step for the players, I'm sure they'll feel better at home now (maybe less injuries as well).

HIO has a full text on the glass changes: http://www.hockeyinsideout.com/news/new-bell-centre-glass-installation-begins

"Gallagher reminds me of Gionta" - Jacques Martin (via Luc Gélinas)

Gallagher impresses in Habs scrimmage

http://www.hockeyins...day-in-brossard

screen-capture-328x250.jpg

Jut got my tickets to go to Wednesday's game against Buffalo so excited, even if it's just preseason. Hope Subban plays!

Lucky you!

Wish I could help you... My guess, keep an eye on Hockey I/O.

I'm jones-ing so bad for hockey, I'm actually having troubles sleeping. I'm like a kid on christmas eve.

Lucky you!

Wish I could help you... My guess, keep an eye on Hockey I/O.

I'm jones-ing so bad for hockey, I'm actually having troubles sleeping. I'm like a kid on christmas eve.

My annual league just had its draft, I'm right there with you. Hockey is so close, yet so far away!!

59 players still in camp

Monday, 19.09.2011 / 4:14 PM / News

canadiens.com

The Montreal Canadiens announced today that four players have been reassigned to their junior or collegiate team, and that one player has been released from the 2011-12 training camp.

Forwards Dustin Walsh (Dartmouth – ECAC), Étienne Brodeur (Chicoutimi – QMJHL), defenseman Darren Dietz (Saskatoon – WHL) and goaltender Robin Gusse (Rouyn-Noranda – QMJHL) will return to their junior or collegiate teams. Defenseman Jordon Southorn was also released.

59 players remain in training camp, including eleven injured players:

Andrei Markov, Scott Gomez, Lars Eller, Ryan White, Andrew Conboy, Brendan Nash, Michael Bournival, Josh McFadden, Ben Winnett, Olivier Fortier and Joonas Nattinen.

The Canadiens will begin a run of six preseason games in seven nights, starting with the Dallas Stars tomorrow night at the Bell Centre.

Link

"Forwards Dustin Walsh (Dartmouth – ECAC), Étienne Brodeur (Chicoutimi – QMJHL), defenseman Darren Dietz (Saskatoon – WHL) and goaltender Robin Gusse (Rouyn-Noranda – QMJHL) will return to their junior or collegiate teams. Defenseman Jordon Southorn was also released." - Canadiens.com

59 players still in camp

Monday, 19.09.2011 / 4:14 PM / News

canadiens.com

The Montreal Canadiens announced today that four players have been reassigned to their junior or collegiate team, and that one player has been released from the 2011-12 training camp.

Forwards Dustin Walsh (Dartmouth – ECAC), Étienne Brodeur (Chicoutimi – QMJHL), defenseman Darren Dietz (Saskatoon – WHL) and goaltender Robin Gusse (Rouyn-Noranda – QMJHL) will return to their junior or collegiate teams. Defenseman Jordon Southorn was also released.

59 players remain in training camp, including eleven injured players:

Andrei Markov, Scott Gomez, Lars Eller, Ryan White, Andrew Conboy, Brendan Nash, Michael Bournival, Josh McFadden, Ben Winnett, Olivier Fortier and Joonas Nattinen.

The Canadiens will begin a run of six preseason games in seven nights, starting with the Dallas Stars tomorrow night at the Bell Centre.

Link

The thought of six games in a week has me giddy-up with excitement,must be for all the Hab fans suffering from withdrawal.

training camp gets so god awful long, cant wait for meaningful hockey... Oct 6

I know what you mean but to some of the fans these pre-season games on RDS are the only chance we have to assess the prospects the Habs have against and with pros.For those of us fanatics this is worth the agonizingly long summer wait for real hockey action with our team playing.

I know what you mean but to some of the fans these pre-season games on RDS are the only chance we have to assess the prospects the Habs have against and with pros.For those of us fanatics this is worth the agonizingly long summer wait for real hockey action with our team playing.

ya well the best part of camp is to get a look at our prospects but the starvation for real hockey is high, especially after the way we went out lastyear... want to get it going

Archived