The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Pre-season Game #1 :Tue, 20 Sep 2011 Stars @ Canadiens 7:30 PM RDS

Forever_Habs10

Tue, 20 Sep 2011 Stars @ Canadiens 7:30 PM RDS

Pre-season Game #1

Habs_Hockey__31494.gif

40122_1670890372983_1259094297_31811433_7541302_n.jpg

Here is the lastest news regarding our habs in camp...

Welcome to training camp

Tough guy Yemelin

High Praise for Gallagher

Go_Habs_Go_32634.gifHab-banana-1.gif

Very nice FH!!

Good job on the thread, FH. :)

Tks folks ;)

and by the way....I cannot get enough of that play in the video above, #3 B)....P.K. rules.

and by the way....I cannot get enough of that play in the video above, #3 B)....P.K. rules.

Yup, may not have been the best play of the season talent-wise, but definitely one of my favorites seeing Marchand get up and look around like he wanted to prove he was macho, then go limping off bent over. Only thing that could have been better would be if it had come late in the year after Marchand had run his mouth off a little more. I don't think I appreciated how much of a whiny kid Marchand was at the time the hit happened.

GO_HABS_GO.gifGO_HABS_GO.gifGO_HABS_GO.gifGO_HABS_GO.gifGO_HABS_GO.gifGO_HABS_GO.gifGO_HABS_GO.gif

Roster is up on Hockey Inside-Out. I'm hoping we get our first look at Cole-Cammy-Pleks

You could have posted it here too ;)

Goaltenders: Price and Nathan Lawson

Defencemen: Yemelin, Raphael Diaz, Hal Gill, Jarred Tinordi, Yannick Weber, Jeff Woywitka, Yemelin

Forwards: Cole, Alain Berger, Michael Blunden, Michael Cammalleri, Andreas Engqvist, Andrei Kostitsyn, Dany Massé, Aaron Palushaj, Tomas Plekanec, Ian Schultz, Brock Trotter and Brian Willsie.

You could have posted it here too ;)

Goaltenders: Price and Nathan Lawson

Defencemen: Yemelin, Raphael Diaz, Hal Gill, Jarred Tinordi, Yannick Weber, Jeff Woywitka, Yemelin

Forwards: Cole, Alain Berger, Michael Blunden, Michael Cammalleri, Andreas Engqvist, Andrei Kostitsyn, Dany Massé, Aaron Palushaj, Tomas Plekanec, Ian Schultz, Brock Trotter and Brian Willsie.

That lineup sounds great lots of players I want to see perform,Lawson in particular and all the defence and the rest of them including our All-Star goalie!Can't stand the wait.

Archived