The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Preseason Game #4Sat, 24 Sep 2011 Senators @ Canadiens 7:00 PM RDS

HabsRuleForever

coming up: the mummy's hand (1940) dick foran, peggy moran, wallace ford. archaeologists defile the tomb of mummified Kharis.

i feel so sorry for those of who who will miss this masterpiece of sci-fi theater.

:lol:

night gentle people

The good news is that Palushaj has shown more confidence, as of now he has the edge against trotter and Enqvist.

coming up: the mummy's hand (1940) dick foran, peggy moran, wallace ford. archaeologists defile the tomb of mummified Kharis.

i feel so sorry for those of who who will miss this masterpiece of sci-fi theater.

:lol:

night gentle people

Night.

Still, lots of positives to take from tonight.....and some areas to work on, obviously. Nice home-and-home series with both games turning out to be comeback victories.

We just can't seem to put away any opponents when we need to. We also seem to hit brick walls whenever someone gets two goals. Just can't get that hattie.

Evil Boo-ins tomorrow. See you all then!

Still, lots of positives to take from tonight.....and some areas to work on, obviously. Nice home-and-home series with both games turning out to be comeback victories.

We just can't seem to put away any opponents when we need to. We also seem to hit brick walls whenever someone gets two goals. Just can't get that hattie.

Evil Boo-ins tomorrow. See you all then!

That's the most common problem in hockey. Probably, at least partially, due to the level of parity in the league today. Teams are so evenly matched and the games have so many ebbs and flows. We tend to only look at things from our perspective but every game we play the opposition is saying the same thing, we played great for half of the game and the Habs dominated the other half. Last year we were pretty strong at holding leads but either way I'm not concerned when it happens with 30% of our actual lineup.

Neal's probably 1st since he got the game winner. Ugh, I feel queasy.

Neil played well regardless of that goal.

drop the "V"

Actually it's drop de B : le-fai-vre

Cammalleri must be jealous of the accolades MaxPac got last night.

Made that exact same comment to my husband after his second goal :lol:

Looking forward to Gomez, Pacioretty, and Gallagher tomorrow.

Pacioretty not listed to play tomorrow. Maybe they want to monitor his first Booins game in a more controlled environment ie on home ice Monday?

after tonight Palushaj has the edge over Trotter and Enqvist both who have done nothing so far in camp

Enqvist being a centre gives him an edge with Eller not recovered and White also injured. I think he'll start the season with the big club as the 4th line centre and I also think that Palushaj will start with the big club as the 13th forward. When everyone is healthy, one of the two will be sent to Hamilton.

Archived