The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 3 - Calgary Flames @ Montreal Canadiens

EHIW

Calgary Flames (0-2-0) @ Montreal Canadiens (1-1-0)

TV - RDS (HD),SNET-CGY (HD),TSN-HABS (HD

Radio - TSN 990 Montreal

Last Games

Montreal (MTL 5 - 1 WPG)

Calgary (CGY 2 - 5 STL)

The Calgary Flames continue their road trip with a stop at Centre Bell in Montreal to take on the Canadiens in their home opener. The Flames lost to Pittsburgh at Scotiabank Saddledome on the opening night before dropping the start of their road trip 5-2 to former Canadiens netminder Jaroslav Halak and his St Louis Blues. Montreal lost Michael Cammalleri and Jaroslav Spacek against the Jets whilst the Flames are about full strength with Calgary captain, Jarome Iginla netting for his team against St Louis.

This is Montreal's third home opener in a row and their third consecutive game against Canadian opposition. For Calgary, this is the middle of their three game road trip facing Toronto on Saturday night before going back to the Saddledome to face the Oilers in the first battle of Alberta of the season.

GO HABS GO

Nice GTD...TKS ;)....and GO HABS!

Here's hoping for "5 (more) big-time pro goals" tomorrow night. Home opener; team should be pumped to bring it to the Flames.

Actually, Im hoping we dont NEED perfect goals to score tomorrow. Im hoping we can score some dirty, hard nosed, drive to the net kind of goals. "Highlight Reel" goals dont happen every night & if the players hope to score that way every time, its going to be a long season.

Have to go clothes shopping ughhh won't be here for the game.

Priorities dude....all about priorities.<_<

its dress clothes for a 3 day competition i've been preparing for, for a few months lol

So you had lots of advance warning to be prepared....shame on you.:angry:

:P.....catch ya back next game 911

well i got fatter

:lol:

Tickets in prestige: check

Camera batteries charged: check

Red jersey clean: check

Gomez & Pleky signs: check

Habs win: to come shortly

:D

Enjoy the habs win.

I wonder if it's going to be an easy win :unsure:

The Flames will be hungry for a win after all.

If the Flames show up in the second, we may have problems, they lost to Pittsburgh and St Louis because of shocking 2nds

A win in the home opener would be nice! The Habs are coming off a win while the Flames are coming off a similarly one-sided loss. I hope the Habs take the momentum from the win and from being at home and snuff out the Flames early.

Archived