The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #9 | Philadelphia @ Montreal | 26 October 2011 7:30 pm EST

ColRouleBleu

large.png@ large.png

Bell Centre

October 26 7:30 PM

LIVE ON RDS(HD), TSN Radio

When I signed up to do this thread, I had in mind to go all out with stats, fancy formatting, images, the works. But now that it's time to actually open the thread and do all that, well, lets just say that the Habs situation has drained a bit of the enthusiasm. So I'll keep this the simplest I can and save the energy to try to send them some from my seat at the game.

Available bodies for the game:

Kostitsyn, Eller, Darche, Plekanec, Gionta, Moen, Desharnais, Cammalleri, Cole, Nokelainen, Blunden, Palushaj, Subban, Gorges, Gill, Weber, Spacek, Diaz, Emelin One of of those will have to watch from the press box, it has not been announced who but I would guess Emelin. Price gets the net.

That is all because we dont really need to be reminded of the current standings and of the team's record on the special units underlined in 3 colors ;)

One thing will never change though and it's:

GO! HABS! GO!

Nothing like a fresh GDT to help get over the yester-games gone by.

Well done and well said, CRB.

Im going to this game, first NHL game ever :D

great job crb, and I agree with what you said about enthusiasm

Have fun, htb! My own first, and only, was 2 years ago on Monday. I'll never forget it. As said above, bring the beginner's luck.

GO HABS GO!

lets just say that the Habs situation has drained a bit of the enthusiasm.

<_< yep

GO HABS!

Im going to this game, first NHL game ever :D

great job crb, and I agree with what you said about enthusiasm

Enjoy the game 'hatethosebruins',my first as an adult was a Team USA-Team Canada where Chris Chelios played the summer he was drafted by the Habs.

Bring the beginner's luck with you then! :D

Like CRB says bring all the luck you can the Habs need a truckload right now.GO HABS GO!

which section are your tix?

419 Row A

Enjoy the game 'hatethosebruins',my first as an adult was a Team USA-Team Canada where Chris Chelios played the summer he was drafted by the Habs.

Like CRB says bring all the luck you can the Habs need a truckload right now.GO HABS GO!

Thanks, I will do my best everyone, don't let FH blame me if something bad happens :P

First game, and watching the Habs play too; lucky. Only NHL game I saw was waaaay back, saw Gretzky playing for the Kings in his first game back to Edmonton after being traded out.

Mind, I was like 7 at the time... I should try and peg some tickets and a night in Calgary when the Habs come by, hmm.

---

I really don't know what will happen tomorrow... I think my brain is trying to work up some really good delusions to keep me in a happy mood, and that's just confusing everything.

Thanks, I will do my best everyone, don't let FH blame me if something bad happens :P

:lol: your safe....unless your planning to suit up with the boys......but God help ya if I see you out there on the ice. :rolleyes:

and listen htb...I wish you the greatest best first game experience one can have,I know that feeling my first time at a NHL habs game :D....enjoy yourself,hopefully a win.

Palushajmarch21-460x250.jpg

The Canadiens announced Tuesday that forward Aaron Palushaj has been recalled from the AHL's Hamilton Bulldog, only two days after he was returned to the farm.

Palushaj will be in the lineup on Wednesday night against the Philadelphia Flyers.

The call-up became necessary after the injury to forward Max Pacioretty on Monday night.

Several reports on Tuesday indicate that there is no fracture to Pacioretty's wrist. But the forward has suffered partially torn ligaments and there is no immediate timetable for his return. There is, however, no need for surgery, which is good news.

Tuesday's Practice Lines

Forwards:

Moen - Plekanec - Gionta

Cammalleri - Desharnais - Cole

Darche - Eller - Kostitsyn

Emelin - Nokelainen - Blunden

Defence:

Gorges - Subban

Gill - Diaz

Spacek - Weber

Goaltenders:

Price

Budaj

ToughTimes_Feature-2.jpg

The question is, "Which Montreal Canadien will leave tonight's game with an injury?"

But seriously, these next few games are huge. Winning a string a tough games can really give a team momentum, which is something I think the Habs desperately need right now.

Archived