The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

New moderator

GreekHockeyCoach

Guest habs1952

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Habs-Rule-Forever as the newest addition to the moderating team of the Official Montreal Canadiens forum.

Welcome aboard HRF and congratulations, you deserve this distinction.

He'll drink to that! Congrats HRF!

Arg, I hate that guy. Seriously, he is so dang unpleasant and confrontational. Also negative. I'm sure he'll abuse his power and make our lives a living hell.

:P :P :P

Kudos, friend, and enjoy the role. You're a deserving candidate. Maybe you can figure out a way to get rid of that GreekHockeyCoach dude...:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: love you too Weep.

Arg, I hate that guy. Seriously, he is so dang unpleasant and confrontational. Also negative. I'm sure he'll abuse his power and make our lives a living hell.

You may have missed a couple of things but on the whole, it sums things up pretty good B)

naaah....

Welcome to the blue group hrf, have fun with the new 'toys' but dont believe anything coach may have said about a raise unless it was stated as a percentage ;)

:)

I know I'm stating the blindingly obvious, but this is a great group of mods we have here. I post on a number of other message boards, some sports-related and some not, and there is simply no comparison. No other forum is as well-run, clean, and well-moderated. HRF will fit right in. :)

Agreed other sports forums are disorganized and messy also. The mods here do a great job. Grats HRF!

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Habs-Rule-Forever as the newest addition to the moderating team of the Official Montreal Canadiens forum.

Welcome aboard HRF and congratulations, you deserve this distinction.

Well deserving is correct....congrats friend, B)

thumbs_up.jpg

Glad to see you still recall the criteria used in the selection process, Weep.

Congrats HRF! This means you're now in charge of coffee runs for GHC (I'm passing on the torch)...

Going to add my congrats HRF. Now you can stop asking to borrow my orange button. :P

We know you'll make us all proud. Our membership in here is second to none. I love logging into here ever day just as you do, and the guys and gals that post in here is what its all about,,, from our HOF down to our newest members. Enjoy the ride and may it be nice and smooth for you. ;)

hrf huh? i don't know about this. leaving FH_10 in a class by himself might be a huge mistake. :lol:

better get CRB in that group pretty quick. :P

congratualtions HRF. i'm reading a biography on lincoln and though to my mind he never distinguished himself as either a thinking man or a leader he did manage somehow to have a great many people thinking he was the states greatest leader. kind of reminds me of YOU. :lol: just kidding. uhm. just don't go to any theaters. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:)

I know I'm stating the blindingly obvious, but this is a great group of mods we have here. I post on a number of other message boards, some sports-related and some not, and there is simply no comparison. No other forum is as well-run, clean, and well-moderated. HRF will fit right in. :)

Agreed went to st louis a few times and its so unorganized, HFboards seem to make an attempt but its still not great, while here everything works

:P :P :P

strange, that sounds alot like you weeping :P

Kudos, friend, and enjoy the role. You're a deserving candidate. Maybe you can figure out a way to get rid of that GreekHockeyCoach dude...:lol:

ya i agree that greek guy is a jerk! and that jedi guy too !

now winnpegjet, there is a real mod :P

congrats habs_rule_forever :D

Glad to see you still recall the criteria used in the selection process, Weep.

Congrats HRF! This means you're now in charge of coffee runs for GHC (I'm passing on the torch)...

While I feel you're irreplaceable Ted, I guess we'll give the new guy a shot :lol:

You only have ONE person in charge of GHC's coffee needs? :blink::lol:

I've missed you brother :lol:

Thank you for the kind words everyone.

I'll be right back as I have to go get someone a coffee right now. :lol:

Black, no sugar and if you really want to get on my good side, a chocolate croissant heated for 12 seconds in the microwave.

strange, that sounds alot like you weeping :P

ya i agree that greek guy is a jerk! and that jedi guy too !

now winnpegjet, there is a real mod :P

congrats habs_rule_forever :D

lol, good to see on the board again Kindred, I hope work is not stressing you out too much. Cheers!

Archived