The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Where In The World Would You Like To Go

kinot-1

N.Y.C. ....So much to see in attractions.....Times square on New Yrs Eve be cool.....so much I could list,just some where's I've always said be cool & neat to visit.

Love to go back to Montreal

Same here...had a taste of it.....its on my to-do-soon list.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok ook I posted this in the GDT

but for a business class i need to do a project so i need to know

whats it like to live in Russia, how do people act hand gestures speech etc.

I just googled " living in russia",,,,and clicked on the first one. a lot of info there about how they live.

Yeah my teacher said talking to people from the countries would help though, so I was just wondering seeing as we have so many members from so many places on this board :P

As long as I have been on here, I don't recall seeing anyone from Russia as a member.

So,,,here's another suggestion, FWIW, Google,,,Russian Chat Rooms,,,,I did and after a few stupid ones, there might be one that would be do-able. Right now, that's all I got.

I'll try to think of something else tho.

As long as I have been on here, I don't recall seeing anyone from Russia as a member.

So,,,here's another suggestion, FWIW, Google,,,Russian Chat Rooms,,,,I did and after a few stupid ones, there might be one that would be do-able. Right now, that's all I got.

isn't someone here married to a russian woman?

FS i think maybe?

We had a Russian member in here just recently (early season). It was akbars_fan. Haven't seen him for awhile though.

Just wondering here,,,but if there is one place in the world that you would like to visit,,,,,,where would it be and why?

I would like to visit Australia, Sydney,,,,,but mostly Darwin, because of the warm weather. :D

I have been to Austrailia it is a very beautiful place. I went to Brisbane to train with the Australian Army when I was in the Military. Although I must say they have the most poisonous creatures over there though.

• 1 month later...

Archived