The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Your Bucket List

For those not familiar with the term "Bucket List",,,it's simply a wish list of things to see or do before you leave this earth.

If you care to share your list with fellow Hab fans,, then this is the place to do it.

Who knows,,,,maybe somebody in here might be able to help you scratch off one of the items on your personal list. ;)

Funny that you should put up this thread HTL. I have had this bucket list on my PC for about 4-5 years.

I know that finances will prohibit me from doing the majority of my Bucket List, but if I win the lottery <_< , why not?

So, here they are, in no particular order.

DINE AT THE BIG TEXAN STEAK HOUSE IN AMARILLO TX.

HAVE ONE LAST PARTY WITH ALL FRIENDS AND RELATIVES (OR MAYBE NOT).

TO CATCH ONE MORE BASS,,,(THERE'S ALWAYS ONE MORE)

VISIT LOS ALGODONES MEX. ONCE AGAIN

RIDE ON MY MC FROM CANYON TX. TO SOCCORRO N.M. OR FURTHER (GREAT RIDE) EVEN IF I HAVE TO TRAILER MY MC TO GET TO CANYON, TX.

VISIT HOUSTON FLEA MARKET, LARGEST IN THE U.S.

TAKE A RIDE ON THE SANDIA MT. TRAM IN AMARILLO TX.

REVISIT SAN ANTONIO AND THE RIVERWALK.

REVISIT GALVESTON TX. (I REGRET NOT HAVING TASTED THE GULF WATER)

CAMP AT BRAZOS BEND STATE PARK TX.,,,,,,ALLIGATORS

SEE ONE MORE U.S.A. AIR SHOW

TO SEE MONUMENT VALLEY, UTAH

TO SEE THE PACIFIC OCEAN

TO LIE UNDER THE STARS AND WATCH "SHOOTING STARS/SATELLITES"

TO SEE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS AGAIN

TO HAVE THE TIME AND MEANS TO DO ALL OF THESE THINGS.

I am suprised at you Kinot there is a big wide world out there,is there no where else in the world you would like to see,if you want to see the Pacific you can visit me anytime,but it's not that great,unless of course you visit it in the tropics,the Indian ocean is more exciting.

I don't know where to start on my bucket list,of course I do,see a HABS game,but apart from that there's too much I would like to do,but it's all dreams I don't have the finances and I am not sure about the time.

GO HABS GO :lol: :lol:

I am suprised at you Kinot there is a big wide world out there,is there no where else in the world you would like to see,if you want to see the Pacific you can visit me anytime,but it's not that great,unless of course you visit it in the tropics,the Indian ocean is more exciting.

The ones I stated maddie, are still within range. Although I would love to go to Austalia, Europe, China, and some others, $$$ is in short supply here :( .

More habs games at the Bell Center :rolleyes:

Helicopter ride to some where's unknown

*An invitation from hugh to his playboy mansion for the New Years Eve bash :D:rolleyes:

N.Y.city trip

Tour Europe

Hiking/camping in the mountains.

Win the lottery....buy out the Leafs organization/team.........and fold them.:lol:

Ok here's mine

1. I want to kick the bucket BEFORE the Leafs win their next cup. So,,,,LIVE FOREVER. :D

2. Always wanted to visit Japan

3. My weird one,,,,,,,travel in space.

4. Witness a game 7 Cup winner at the Bell.

Ya know,,,,when I 1st seen this thread, I thought back to 1 1/2 years ago when I had planned to take a trip on my MC to the SW U.S. For various reasons I didn't make the trip :( . I researched EVERYTHING, and planned to take the trip in May. I would camp along the way in state parks, or wherever I could. It would take 3 weeks and about 3 grand.

Now,,,I have been thinking about it more and more (see what you started HTL?). My plan would be to leave London Ont., to Indiana/Oklahoma/Texas/New Mexico/ Arizona/Utah/Colorado/Kansas, and eventully home, kinda like a loop.

My only dilemma was whether to take food (meaning a stove, cooler, and propane), or buy food, snacks etc. along the way. I have decided that "if" I go in 2012,,,I will go with the latter.

If there is one thing on my bucket list that I want to do,,,,,,it is this trip. I am healthy, have all of my functions, and am rareing to go.

My 4 daughters would think I am nuts, and even nuttier if I took their mother/stepmother, even though, I am not sure if she would want to go.

This is my MC and trailer. The little brown thing behind the backrest is a teddy-bear. :)

BIKEANDTRAILER004.jpg

Since this pic was taken,,,I have added a "basket" to the tongue of the trailer to hold a gas can.

:)

I love the bike Kinot...I owned 3 in past yrs......someday,once again.....now that the kids are grown up & all,I would really like to get another....again,great wheels ya got there.B)

Destroy all my enemies

We are buddies...friends....right? :huh::rolleyes:

BIKEANDTRAILER004.jpg

Awesome little toy there kinot. ;)

My older brother spent 30K modifying his Harley to a trike last year ( was getting a little too old to handle it). After it's all done,,,some lady totaled it on him within a month. Broke his heart along with many bones. Long recovery in the works. :(

OK...hockey related :rolleyes:......as it was not in the cards for me this season to return to Montreal for a game ( and meet some forum buddies :D as I previously done in the past ).......tossing this into the bucket list...

To come up next season....Superbowl weekend...back to back habs games at the Bell center.....flying up....*taken a savings bond out at work just for this cause.

fingers-crossed-emoticon1.gif.....its my goal to do this....( even if I have to fly solo,wife's not so interested in tagging along this time,oh well.;) )

I'm a coming....beware Montreal.B)

OK...hockey related :rolleyes:......as it was not in the cards for me this season to return to Montreal for a game ( and meet some forum buddies :D as I previously done in the past ).......tossing this into the bucket list...

To come up next season....Superbowl weekend...back to back habs games at the Bell center.....flying up....*taken a savings bond out at work just for this cause.

fingers-crossed-emoticon1.gif.....its my goal to do this....( even if I have to fly solo,wife's not so interested in tagging along this time,oh well.;) )

I'm a coming....beware Montreal.B)

Knowing you, you'll book for the next weekend :lol:

Awesome little toy there kinot. ;)

My older brother spent 30K modifying his Harley to a trike last year ( was getting a little too old to handle it). After it's all done,,,some lady totaled it on him within a month. Broke his heart along with many bones. Long recovery in the works. :(

Thanks HTL,,,,too bad about your brother,,,hope he recovers and is back to riding eventually.

One thing I hope to accomplish before I die:

Getting the inside of a toaster strudel to be the same temperature as the rest of the strudel.

One day..

:lol:

Archived