The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2011-2012 All-Star Game

BigTed3

or is there another player you think should be nominated?

Moen :ph34r:

lol

Max Pacioretty ?

Moen :ph34r:

lol

Max Pacioretty ?

Agreed on Pacioretty pushing for consideration, but I'd be surprised if he garners enough votes. I think Pleks is probably the most deserving based on what he's done for us and the fact that he hasn't been recognized yet. And I think Cole will make a push as our best player by the break over the next few weeks, although he won't get the nod as it stands right now.

. I think Pleks is probably the most deserving based on what he's done for us and the fact that he hasn't been recognized yet.

yea,my thinking also Ted.

I think Price definitely deserves to be there. A lot of times these nominations seem to take into account their performances in the second half of the previous season, in which he was stellar. His start this year has been a bit up and down, but who knows how he'll be performing by mid-season. I don't think many in the league would disagree that he's one of the few elite goalies around.

If I were building the East team today, I think it would look something like this (with each team having at least one representative):

Forwards

Stamkos

Kessel

Giroux (lone rep)

Seguin

Spezza

Plekanec (lone rep)

Vanek (lone rep)

Versteeg

Michalek

Neal

Tavares (lone rep)

Skinner (lone rep)

Backstrom

Elias (lone rep)

D-men

Campbell

Letang

Phaneuf

Karlsson

MAB

Girardi

Wideman

Enstrom (lone rep)

Goalies

Thomas (lone rep)

Fleury

Lundqvist

Only Hab I can see fitting in thus far is Pleks, you'd have to tell me who else would come out to get anyone else in (keeping in mind not to take out guys who are the only rep for their team).

Archived