The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2013 You went to a game? Come in and share your experience

ColRouleBleu

So my uncle phoned me up and informed me that he bought 3 tickets for himself, my dad and I to go see the March 19th game (against Buffalo) in Montreal. The tickets are in the "Club Desjardins" section. They look good on the seating chart, but has anyone sat in this sections? What are your thoughts, if so?

So my uncle phoned me up and informed me that he bought 3 tickets for himself, my dad and I to go see the March 19th game (against Buffalo) in Montreal. The tickets are in the "Club Desjardins" section. They look good on the seating chart, but has anyone sat in this sections? What are your thoughts, if so?

Desjardins is slightly over halfway above the ice. You see pretty well, specially if your seats are on the side of the ice. It's also a "club" section, free concession food all you can eat and free non alcoholic beverages as well. Seats are wider too. Great seats if you're a guest but personally I find them too expensive if you're the one to buy them. I prefer to sit at ice level and forfeit the free hotdogs for the same ticket price.

That being said, all seats are good in the Bell Centre and if the team plays like they mean it, you'll have a great time.

Desjardins is slightly over halfway above the ice. You see pretty well, specially if your seats are on the side of the ice. It's also a "club" section, free concession food all you can eat and free non alcoholic beverages as well. Seats are wider too. Great seats if you're a guest but personally I find them too expensive if you're the one to buy them. I prefer to sit at ice level and forfeit the free hotdogs for the same ticket price.

That being said, all seats are good in the Bell Centre and if the team plays like they mean it, you'll have a great time.

Thanks for the info! The tickets are in section 207, so from my understanding we'll be behind the Habs net twice. Any, yes, I totally lucked out and am not paying for the tickets.

Every game I've been to in Montreal has been a fantastic time, there's simply no other building that has the same atmosphere - and to have it be the second Habs home game I'll see this year is really great, considering I don't even live in Montreal!

• 2 weeks later...

I had a pair of tix for the Skate with the Habs event today at the Bell Centre. I cant skate anymore so I sent my daughters. The younger one is not quite 18 yet so she had to wear a helmet. We went to the Habs used equipment sale last week and she was lucky enough to grab one that was almost brand new. She wore it today and had it signed. Too bad Bourque wasn't there since her helmet was his last year.

DSC03796_zps5a15197b.jpg

The players present this AM were Armstrong, White and Budaj

DSC03780_zps62a116e6.jpg

DSC03779_zps5dcd9464.jpg

DSC03781_zpsa8f96a6d.jpg

DSC03783_zps172a96d8.jpg

DSC03785_zps031ed71b.jpg

DSC03786_zps59bf2d21.jpg

DSC03788_zps40abfc8b.jpg

Very nice pics indeed CRB ;)

if it weren't for that scrapped old knee,

Dear lord...you & Markie do indeed have something in common.:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome shots. Don't think for a second we feel sorry for you about that sunburn. :lol: :lol:

I like the shot of you with MB and the high voltage sign in the background. Is that where the Tampa owners got their inspiration for their name?? :P

Awesome shots. Don't think for a second we feel sorry for you about that sunburn. :lol: :lol:

I like the shot of you with MB and the high voltage sign in the background. Is that where the Tampa owners got their inspiration for their name?? :P

I like the sunburn, helped having a matching kit to go to the game, face is the same color as my jersey :lol:

the high voltage sign is for the trams lines

Pretty sure i spotted you on RDS behind the Habs bench last night, wearing a red Markov jersey and a black Habs hat. It was right after Pleks goal.

no hat, the black is my hair :lol: but yes, that was me :)

and today by total fluke we were at the same hotel as the team in sunrise, caught a few more pics but they aren't very good, taken with my BB

leaving for the game in about 10 mins

Guest habs1952

Be there by 6 pm, be very hungry and consume all you can eat before the game. That's what I've done in the past. Going early allows you to eat in your seats comfortably because the building is empty and you don't have people squeezing by you when your trying to eat. During the intermissions you can get your junk food or more food if you like.

Awesome pics CRB!

Be there by 6 pm, be very hungry and consume all you can eat before the game. That's what I've done in the past. Going early allows you to eat in your seats comfortably because the building is empty and you don't have people squeezing by you when your trying to eat. During the intermissions you can get your junk food or more food if you like.

Awesome pics CRB!

Isn't the game at 6? Or do you mean 5?