The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2013 You went to a game? Come in and share your experience

ColRouleBleu

Got Chuckie's stick at the end of the game :D

The boys left the hotel by bus to go clubbing in Miami. I thought they would be leaving to go back home straight after the game like they normally do so I was quite surprised to see them all again in the hotel lobby when we got back from the arena. It was kind of bizarre. Who knows, maybe we'll see them again coming back from the bars when we leave for the airport in the middle of the night :lol:

The boys left the hotel by bus to go clubbing in Miami. I thought they would be leaving to go back home straight after the game like they normally do so I was quite surprised to see them all again in the hotel lobby when we got back from the arena. It was kind of bizarre. Who knows, maybe we'll see them again coming back from the bars when we leave for the airport in the middle of the night :lol:

On TSN Habs they said tonight was the rookie dinner so the whole team was going out for dinner somewhere. Probably where they were headed. Going to be an expensive one too in Miami. They're flying back to Montreal tomorrow.

You really scored on getting Chuck's stick. Maybe down the road you could get his autograph on it. :)

Forgot about this thread.

Well on Saturday, I went to my first Montreal Canadiens game with my dad. The atmosphere was great, everyone at the game seemed really excited. There were tons of Montreal fans and almost as many Carey Price jerseys. I was right on the center ice line, in the nose bleeds, so I could see everything. There were a handful of habs fans in my section. Couple of older gentlemen wearing Ryder jerseys and a sign saying welcome back.

I hurt my voice wooing when the tampa fans would boo.

The best thing though was as we were leaving my dad, a tampa fan, told me that he got much much more excited when the Canadiens scored, and was a little pissed when tampa would score. So looks like we have a new fan.

Anyways that was my experience.

Forgot about this thread.

Well on Saturday, I went to my first Montreal Canadiens game with my dad. The atmosphere was great, everyone at the game seemed really excited. There were tons of Montreal fans and almost as many Carey Price jerseys. I was right on the center ice line, in the nose bleeds, so I could see everything. There were a handful of habs fans in my section. Couple of older gentlemen wearing Ryder jerseys and a sign saying welcome back.

I hurt my voice wooing when the tampa fans would boo.

The best thing though was as we were leaving my dad, a tampa fan, told me that he got much much more excited when the Canadiens scored, and was a little pissed when tampa would score. So looks like we have a new fan.

Anyways that was my experience.

Hope you do the full convert 911. :)

Gotta love them CRB,,,,,,,,but there seems to be an over-abundance of pics of Markie. :P

JK,,,,,,excellent as always. :)

Obviously! it's the Markovfest! and I'm not even selecting pics to post in proportion of how many I have taken :P When I used to post the pics with individual links and captions, he had his own section :lol:

I wonder why all the pics are of Markov? :ph34r:

Just kidding, nice pics CRB, thanks for sharing.

I got a lot of catching up to do :lol:

My pleasure to share. Though I must say that I found it more fun to post the pics with individual links and captions even if that meant more work :P