The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2013 You went to a game? Come in and share your experience

ColRouleBleu

I went to the March 30 game against the Rangers and it was a blast! It was my 30th birthday and I travelled from Toronto to Montreal to go to the game with my dad (he lives in Montreal).

While waiting for the Laffs games, pics form the Caps game: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/dannit/story/12339

Warning: heavy on 79 (as expected) but also on 44 :P

Great pics, CRB,,,your usual good stuff. :)

I went to the March 30 game against the Rangers and it was a blast! It was my 30th birthday and I travelled from Toronto to Montreal to go to the game with my dad (he lives in Montreal).

And you're going to the game tonight as well, I see. Lots of Hab fans are going too, sp you'll feel right at home. :)

The photoshoots will continue for at least 1 game per playoffs round (most probably 2 in the first round) :D

@rose: have a great time tonight , come back to tell us about it. It's always so much fun to hear/read about how much more fun Habs fans had than Laffs fans B)

Well, it wasn't that much fun as obviously they lost. :(

I did have wonderful seats - 6 rows from the ice!! :) I did manange to get some great shots of the players.

Well, it wasn't that much fun as obviously they lost. :(

I did have wonderful seats - 6 rows from the ice!! :) I did manange to get some great shots of the players.

Good for you, rose,,,,,after-all,,,,the experience is well worth it. It would have been a lot better with a different outcome,,,but as long as you enjoyed being there, is what counts.

• 2 weeks later...