The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #33 Sat 17 December, 2011 7pm Devils @ Habs

THEBIGGESTHABSFAN123

stlouisblues_215.gif

Guest habs1952

it a combination of gio, cammy and pleks not scoring. and thinking carey isn't ready for the whole truth. it overrode the unjuries thing to the honchos minds. but its by far that carey cannot stop his share of shootout goals though JM was a goalie himself. if i was the jury from what i heard this is my thought.

Most of those shootout games shouldn't have gotten that far.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!

Possibly Brodeur's last game in Montreal. Lets send him back to N.J. a big loser. :P

OT here,,,but does anyone know anything about the hit from behind by Lucic in todays game? :unsure:

And I'm wondering about the Phaneuf 5 minute boarding penalty last night in Buffalo.

OT here,,,but does anyone know anything about the hit from behind by Lucic in todays game? :unsure:

The guy wasn't hurt, but it was a decent check from behind. Worse than Bogosian's, maybe not as bad as Phaneuf's. I can understand Bogosian not being suspended because PM Bouchard turned at the last second, but Phaneuf should have had 2 games and so too should Lucic. Shanahan suspended a couple of hits from behind earlier in the year and now he's just stopped. It's extremely inconsistent. Phaneuf has gotten away with a couple of headshots as well, and we all know that so too has Lucic. Yet the Leafs, Rangers, Bruins, Lightning, etc. always seem to be the teams getting off lightly.

The guy wasn't hurt, but it was a decent check from behind. Worse than Bogosian's, maybe not as bad as Phaneuf's. I can understand Bogosian not being suspended because PM Bouchard turned at the last second, but Phaneuf should have had 2 games and so too should Lucic. Shanahan suspended a couple of hits from behind earlier in the year and now he's just stopped. It's extremely inconsistent. Phaneuf has gotten away with a couple of headshots as well, and we all know that so too has Lucic. Yet the Leafs, Rangers, Bruins, Lightning, etc. always seem to be the teams getting off lightly.

Thanks Ted,,,,I tried every source I could but came up MT.

Anywho,,,,on with the game,,,,,,and, of course RDS it is for me. My French is getting better :)

been thinking about sharp. he took so much from playing for philly back to chi its like we should do the same. i love cole and eller but that was my thought-no way was i thinking fire JM.

ready for the game guys? wonder why i get no games in HD on my center ice package :s

You have HD TV...right? :lol:

i love cole

this ;)

lol

smart alec I am :rolleyes:

CAREY,CAREY,CAREY.

BABY.gif

yeah i do ._.

good....just covering all bases here....lol......you should be getting it though,in HD as you say....I am.

what? is it christmas? let him have it. :lol::lol::lol:

settle down you

we have xfinity (comcast) notoriously crap,

ahhhh

here we go

good....just covering all bases here....lol......you should be getting it though,in HD as you say....I am.

I'm not getting it in HD either. Only the lucky people in western Ontario get it around here which doesn't make much sense.

Archived